Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BelleofLondon - Tower Hill  (Read 2154 times)

30 review(s) for BelleOfLondon (16 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Thepacifist

I’ve just seen Belle for half an hour. I texted her just after 11:00am asking for early afternoon and she replied about ten minutes later. I texted her 5 minutes before time and she replied quickly. Easy access, no problems getting to the lifts or her room. Gave her the money and took a shower. There was a big clean towel for me. I take my own stuff but there was shower gel etc from the hotel.

Got out and started kissing and fondling her. She has a fit body with lovely pert tits and a nice bum. Then she started some owo on me which I enjoyed. It had been a while so I layed back and took in the view and feel of her warm mouth around my cock. Then I asked to kiss her bum. She got in doggy and I dove in head first. I licked her pussy coz it was hard to resist in that position.

Then she put a condom on me and I fucked her slowly in doggy. The noises she was made added to it. I don’t like finishing in the condom so we cuddled some more and she wanked me off. Then I came on her perky tits and left happy. She didn’t rush me out. I would see her again.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

midlandz_boy88

i want to see her, but she never responds to text or email. i cant just call up on the day as i have to travel. ill keep trying