Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Pussy - Edgware - Insane. Avoid  (Read 3604 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

intruder1978

External Link/Members Only

Nutjob

Saw this girl a while ago.

It was one of my early punts.

I was a bit inexperienced but I traveled to Edgware to meet her.

Flat was OK and clean. No shower.

There was another roma there who looked like one of the yokels in the movie Deliverence
I was offered a threesome with this girl for an extra 20 in a way that I didn't feel I could say no to at the time.

My abiding memory is of Jennifer grabbing my wallet and rifling thru it to grab my money

What followed was a rushed punt in  which my dreams of a threesome collapsed in to a nightmare.

Run of the mill. No FK ("u been drinking baby" no I hadn't!)

Owo and cim but the sex was mechanical and dry.

Like fucking a sofa.

Almost put me off punting for life.

She was definitely a crack pit then. If anyone's had good experiences with her recently then please do correct me.

Wouldn't return tho.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nutjob

My abiding memory is of Jennifer grabbing my wallet and rifling thru it to grab my money

What followed was a rushed punt in which my dreams of a threesome collapsed in to a nightmare.

:lol: She's a real card that one  :lol:

Offline Demuncher

Baffling to me why people still see her given her review record is overwhelmingly poor.

mrhappypants

Offline HighlyMotivated

Oh dear  :sarcastic: she was on a decent run of Neutrals/Positives more recently

How long ago was this meet?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

If she grabbed my wallet in that way I would not have been able to get hard for the rest of the punt, 'illusion' broken and also I dont want to f_ck an 'obvious' :music: money grabbing whore :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP - sorry to hear about your experience but grabbing your wallet is an instant red card and I'd be the fuck out of there. She's the kind of girl who would have no hesitation rifling through your stuff when you were in the shower.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Christ you lot are getting all picky. Live life on the edge.  :D

Offline Saltman69

Complete coke head - GIVE A WIDE BERTH

Offline goodtoknow

I saw Jenifer two times many years ago. These were both top punts :) Stunning lady with very good sevice levels.  :D
.... I have had an eye on her reviews since. She has gone seriously down hill it seems. Weight flucuation issues and her mental state has been questioned before. Seems to have a thing about "jake the ripper" and did presented a knife according to one review. No revisits planned  :thumbsdown: Real pitty as she was top level service providor  :cry:

Offline punk

Offline bobby1973

should only take the amount you
agreed on
leave your wallet in the car
or keep it separte from the cash

Offline pepsicolaboy

Charlie rots the brain.
+1

It is an all too common trap that SP fall into in this 'profession' IMO

Offline Metal micky

Having read a couple of her reviews, I realise I got lucky when i saw her few years ago. Sorry for your insane punt

Offline Baxter63

Might be worth noting that she's not in Edgware but at W2 - very different territory. She's likely to be an Edgware Road/Sussex Gardens street walker, when not called back to the flat to service a punter.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Heph

"rifling through my wallet" - this is beyond the pale. Who the heck does that?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:28:51 am by Heph »

Offline Heph

An excellent review: thank you.
Noted amongst the avoid-at-all-costs-list.

Offline dfg

Completely illogically I feel strangely compelled to go and have a heart of darkness danger punt with Jennifer, knowing that it would be an hour of complete bat shit craziness.

Will never do it in reality but every time I see reviews of her craziness I return to the thought.

Offline speedbirflyer86

I remember seeing her sometime around 2012, when she was based in Wembley.
She offered a CIM with a £10 on top, I clearly remember before saying "no" she already went through my jacket and I already got my wallet. The ironic thing was I had no more ££'s on me as I only brought what I needed to give to her, but I had some Euros. She took my left overs of my Euro, think it was only 20s in two 10s, can't remember. Shocking!
Back then her profile was called Jennifer Lovely, definitely didn't have the pussy bit in her name.

Offline thecat250

Completely illogically I feel strangely compelled to go and have a heart of darkness danger punt with Jennifer, knowing that it would be an hour of complete bat shit craziness.

Will never do it in reality but every time I see reviews of her craziness I return to the thought.

Don't think it's all that illogical, evidently others feel the same and actually do go through with it, hence the 13 and counting negative reports

Offline HighlyMotivated

OP has yet to clarify the date of this punt, says it was “a while ago”.. for what it’s worth this sounds like the Jen Pussy of a few years back. Still, caution is advised  :sarcastic: