Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River rose - tattooed pocket rocket - Marylebone  (Read 2777 times)

4 review(s) for riverrose (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

hairypunter

I had a fantastic couple of hours with this really nice girl.

External Link/Members Only

Comms very straightforward - started with some Twitter banter and then we spoke on the phone to arrange a 2 hour meet (400quid) in her flat in Marylebone

Met her at the door - one of those basement appartments close to the station - easy enough to take a quick detour off the Main Street while walking and continue down out of sight.

The apartment was exceptionally good...the bedroom was massive and really nicely done out and the bathroom was proper high end.  Had a luxurious feel to the place.

I found River really sexy.  She is tiny, pretty, a legit size 6 (maybe smaller) and with tiny little boobs.  She wore the underwear I requested and looked great.  She has loads of tattoos...almost completely covered, which I really liked but may not be to many’s tastes.

An exceptional 2 hours...loads of DFK with her initiating, sloppy BJ, and sex in every position imaginable.  She doesn’t do A but let me rim her.  I’d say more GFE than PSE but when I asked her to play with herself she did respond really well and I saw a bit of a naughtier side.  Came three times in the time, on each occasion her initiating by grabbing my cock and bringing to it life.  Got the impression aw really enjoys her job. 

Nice chat afterwards and an Ok massage.

Would consider returning...it’s a positive for me...

HP

Offline claretandblue

She looks ok but the pricing is ridiculous for that range of service

Offline Beanhead

She looks ok but the pricing is ridiculous for that range of service

Agreed.

I love inked ladies, but thats a few now who've priced it out of range.

Sounds like the OP had a great time which is what matters.

Offline Cumberland

Agreed.

I love inked ladies, but thats a few now who've priced it out of range.

Sounds like the OP had a great time which is what matters.
She bids repeatedly on my RBs and at a much lower price. Her emails are always personalised and polite. Seems like a genuinely nice girl. But although I like petite there is always something that makes me go elsewhere even at her bid prices. Bit too scrawny for me in some of her pics perhaps? One photo in her public gallery shows a bondage/submission set up which could be interesting if she does that with punters and not just as a photo shoot.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:37:30 am by Cumberland »