Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G pattie, Manchester  (Read 1453 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NuruGuru

If like me you love a good massage and B2B and to finish off with a good fuck, then Pattie is probably one of the best.

I found it really hard to book her, she's usually very busy!

FEE - £100/60mins

LOCATION - Block of flats, you need to be buzzed in, parking quite tricky I found.

THE GIRL & SERVICE - Stunning pocket rocket - she had braces when I saw her and short bob hair cut. Standard thai etiquette, very respectful, welcoming and smile on her face.
We started with a nice massage which was fabulous, it was pretty firm like an actual proper massage! I was surprised and I really enjoyed it. Not much B2B, but enough to warrant it as a service. Her body was on point, toned, slim, great pair of tits.
After massage, she let me taste her sweet mango before giving me some OWO and strapping one on to let me fuck her mish. After I came, she gave me more of a massage rubbing the shoulders and lower back.
Shower offered which I had to take to get off all the oil. Clean towels offered.

VFM - Excellent VFM and I'd definitely return if she wasn't so hard to book!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

MW96

Did the secutity people at reception say anything? Her plce is near salford central which is good