Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia of Katies Moulin Rouge, Doncaster  (Read 1059 times)

Offline kayak

External Link/Members Only

Link to Lydia's profile:
External Link/Members Only

£65 for the "GFE", (including OWO, 69, various positions and snogging, not DFK though)

Knowing I would be at the racing in Doncaster, I did a bit of research, saw that there's a parlour in Donny called Katies (sic) Moulin Rouge, and was very tempted by the look of Lydia. As luck would have it, I arrived in the late afternoon after the racing to find no other cars in the parking lot, and I had the pick of all of the ladies to myself. (There was never any doubt of who I was going to pick anyway).

Lydia is tall and lightly tanned with small, attractive and delightful breasts. She has a tremendously sexy figure, athletic is how I'd describe it, and she's lovely and friendly. All services I wanted were included in the £65 GFE service, but I would have preferred the snogging to be a bit more DFK if I'm honest. I'm not complaining though, as I left much more than happy, because Lydia really looked after me with tremendous skill and enthusiasm, and I was like the proverbial kid in a candy store with her beautiful body, I couldn't stop admiring it, and I enjoyed it, and her attention to mine, very much.

Lydia started things off with a nice chat on the bed, followed by a snog while gently getting to know my bits. Then followed a good long bit of OWO and 69, which involved lots of balls and cock attention, (and the 69 was sublime!) until I had to stop and take control of myself, we did missionary, and after hiking those lovely long legs up for me to enjoy, she then wrapped them around my back and gave me lots of carressing to my face and chest, (I've a beard and hairy chest) which was very enjoyable and very "GFE". I obviously also plumped for a bit of doggy, and relished every bit of enjoying the sight of her exquisite bottom and gorgeous shapely figure. I love to hold a lady's tits while I do doggy, and Lydia's felt so fantastic in my hands that it really heightened the experience for me. I couldn't resist a few slobbery snogs to her back in this position as well, and her skin was wonderful.

She finally finished me off with a combination of her mouth and hand, and I enjoyed watching her make me cum.

I can't recommend her highly enough. It's just a pity that Doncaster is a bit out of the way, and I can't imagine I'll be going back there soon unfortunately, otherwise Lydia could easily become an expensive habit.

Just in conclusion, the place itself, Katies Moulin Rouge, seemed to be quite a nice place, and I was given a very friendly welcome, and it seemed to be very clean and well kept.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:25:25 am by kayak »

Offline Berbatov82

She looks faf!! :wacko: . Would you say that the photos are an accurate likeness?. Also, know what their 'cum policy' is for a half hour booking?

Offline kayak

She looks faf!! :wacko: . Would you say that the photos are an accurate likeness?. Also, know what their 'cum policy' is for a half hour booking?

I would have no hesitation is reassuring you that the photos are accurate, she is just as lovely if not better in the flesh. The only thing that I remember her asking me was to NOT cum in her mouth when she was finishing me off with her mouth and hand, so I warned her in good time.