Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Bayswater/Queensway  (Read 953 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Sigatron

External Link/Members Only

I had tried a few times by text with Lily, to no avail as she either didn't reply or replied too late. Phoned various times and no answer so tried one morning by phone and got through. One hour booked for £130.

Location in an adjacent street to Bayswater/Queensway stations, easy to get to from either. First floor flat in a room that seems to be more of a working place than living, won't complain too much about that though.

By looks she is cute, and definitely attractive to me. Short and not a bit of fat on her, to my taste on that day  :thumbsup:

Started off with her stripping me, slow and sensual and ended with a nice bit of OWO, before moving to the bed for more and 69 with her on top. Found it quite fun having a woman that little on top of me. Shaved completely with a small butt to grab onto. Condom on and her on top, didn't really last too long.

Massage which wasn't anything special, then round two, more OWO, and 69 with me on top. Sex in cowgirl, Mish and doggy before a nice facial at the end. She didn't complain at all about the mess  :D

Dressed and off I went. I would return, not in a hurry when I compare her to Ariel as I preferred the services on offer from Ariel more, but there was something sexy about Lily that would have me returning as an Asian plan B.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jonestown

Either Sir, you are an american, or she has moved from a ground floor hovel to a first floor hovel

Offline Sigatron

Either Sir, you are an american, or she has moved from a ground floor hovel to a first floor hovel

I guess the American in me has come out..or I think of ground floor as first floor for no particular reason. But yeah, ground floor would be correct  :)