Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ashley Babe (formerly LONELY ASHLEY BABE) - Ilford. May no longer do London.  (Read 1043 times)

14 review(s) for HOT ASHLEY BABE (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5386820) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

DylanPerry

(((Punt was in Dec/Jan)))

Profile link: External Link/Members Only
Fluctuates between 40 and 70 for 30 mins, and 70-110 per hour depending on who she is working with/for.

Breaking my general practice of not doing a review if I don't get around to it within a month, as seen her enough to remember specifics vividly, and also I just received intel yesterday that is of use RE her location.

Seen her probably half a dozen times during the last 2 years. Similar to Raquel, very similar in fact (in terms of why I saw her)-- nothing to write home about but location was ideal for me in terms of convenience and discretion (when she was in Stratford)...a sizable ass to have a go at in doggy, great attitude, and bargain price. After work destress and all that.

So yes...location. Was Stratford for a year+, then she changed to Ilford, I believe working with/at the same places as Monica D and Leeyla Kissing. Shit went down the last time she was there (apparently, robbery), so she is now somewhat scared of the London scene. (Context- must be mentioned in one of her previous reviews...but she is a student in France- she says. She comes to the UK during holidays and what not to sell pussy...don't shit where you eat and all that).
Says she does not plan coming to "work" in London ever again...but old habits die hard with WGs. Wouldn't be suprised if she finds the money isn't as good in East Anglia and returns.

Comms and Venue -

Comms was via maid. Easy, texts. Has been from her directly in the past.

Small apartment with other WG(s) in other room(s) at this specific Ilford location. She generally works out of what can be described as 2 or 3 star venues.

Formalities, Looks and the Meet itself -

Happy and keen to see me as always. One thing, though, is she always goes out of room to stash the money/give to Sergei or Svetlana despite me being a regular. As I said, old habits die hard.

Lookswise, average/below average. Pics are probably not photoshopped and accurate per se, but basically the standard angle tricks etc.
- Decent enough face.
- No tiddies. Not a must for me but doesn't suit her frame. Responsive, relatively sizable nipples though.
- Stomach is podge and firm at this point. Will be hanging down the line.
- Legs carrying weight but still firm at this point.
- Likewise ass. Large and firm. I have no doubts that in a few years time it will go down the fat and cellulite route though.

During the booking did:
- FK/DFK. She is very much GFE and seems to get into it etc.
- OWO. Basic.
- Mish. Can take deep, legs on shoulders etc.
- Doggy. The best factor. At times does restrict/cannot take too big, deep and fast. Basically very much GFE as said.

She tans very well during the summer months.

Have done RO on her in the past and she's v responsive and 'appreciative'.

Ratings -

Looks: 4.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 5.5/10

Lookswise, naturally average then loses a couple pegs due to being out of shape.
Attitude...nothing to mark down.
Service...average GFE. Not particularly "talented". Just all a bit 'meh'. Always been a 15 min fuck + 10 minute massage, shower either side, destresser for me pretty much.

Cheers,

Axe

Overall: 20/30

Looks/Attitude/Service rankings to date:
1) Lottie Lovelace 27/30
=2) x beautiful nicole x 26/30
=2) Suzy Cortez 26/30
4) Anna Flower 25.5/30 (YMMV warning)
5) Maggie 24.5/30
6) PETITE PERFECTION (Pola) 24/30
7) SexiiMixedMegan 22.5/30
8) RaquelBusty36EE 20.5/30
=9) Polish Horny Maya xx 20/30
=9) Hot Ashley Babe 20/30
=9) MAYA E13 (Vivastreet) 20/30
12) Polish Amanda 5.5/30

Top 3 Looks: Suzy Cortez (8.5), Lottie Lovelace (8), and x beautiful nicole x (7.5).
Might as well keep this footer until I get some suggestions-- I wanna see some stunners...any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Top 3 Attitude: Lottie Lovelace, BustyRaquel36EE, Hot Ashley Babe. All 10.

Top 3 Service: Anna Flower (9.5), Lottie Lovelace (9), x beautiful nicole x (9).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:18:47 am by DylanPerry »