Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Scott 69 - Brandon  (Read 1178 times)

23 review(s) for Charlottescott69 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: 23th March 2018

Price paid: £120 for 1 hour plus £40 for filming

Comms: Initially contacted her via email then by text. Standard process of texting the postcode first then the address once you are at the postcode.

Location: House in Brandon just off the Brandon Road. Very quiet with no one around. She offered me parking right outside her house but I never fancy doing that so parked round the corner.

The girl: Good looking woman. Hot MILF type. Slim, blonde, D cup fake tits. She was wearing high heels and bikini as requested. She has loads of different shoes so got her to switch into a pair I liked. Generally has a sexy way about her with a naughty look in her eyes. Soon as I saw her and said hello, I knew this would be a good punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: Started with some nice kissing and had a good feel of her arse while I was at it in her living room. It's fairly unusual to have the whole house to use. Normally it's just the bedroom. To be honest I think Charlotte is happy sucking and fucking anywhere. Stayed in the living room for the whole duration. After standing up and kissing she dropped to her knees and started blowing me. Got all my gear of and sat on her sofa while she continued with oral on her knees. Have to say her blowjob technique is  excellent. She has this way of running her tongue up and down your cock which felt superb. She also does this thing where she grabs your cock and rubs it really fast over her lips and tongue. Feels fantastic. She's got great nails and uses a lot of spit which doesn't hurt. She carried on alternating all her blowjob techniques for a good 30 minutes solid. All the while being completely fine with filming. She even took control of my phone to get some better angles. The way she looks right into your eyes while talking to you and sucking is brilliant. She gives the impression she loves doing it. While still sitting on her sofa she climbed on top and rode her cowgirl for a while followed by reverse cowgirl and then standing from behind. She asked me how I wanted to finish off and I said oral with her dribbling my cum onto her tits. That's exactly what she did. All with a smile on her face.

In summary, a brilliant punt. I love the girls who are happy to suck and fuck you for the whole hour (Platinum Cindy and Lucia from Hot Collection are others that come to mind). She's a good laugh and really easy to be with too. I'm unlikely to get many chances to see her due to the location she's in which is why I paid for filming.