Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady in Wimbledon  (Read 3893 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pingit

So I've been on this site since around Christmas i think, i'm having a lazy Saturday morning and thought i'd post my first review.
This isn't my first punt (not that i'm very experienced), just my first review.

Last week i went and saw Crystal Lady
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd wanted to see her for a while, i think she moved to Harrow and then i saw she was back in Wimbledon and she was up as available that day. So i text her asking if she was free and that i wanted a GFE, she replied back straight away telling me when she was available.
I called her to confirm and her manner on the phone was very friendly. As soon as she hung up i received a text with a postcode.

Area: The area was in Wimbledon, there is plenty of pay and display parking, quite literally opposite the front door. I went on a Sunday afternoon so it was full and i had to park on a side road (£2.50hr), the pay machine was also not working so i had to pay by phone. I ended up parking about 60 seconds from the front door so very easy for those who are driving.

Location:The house she was working in was the only house on the road, i don't know if it was obvious or if other people know what goes on in there but i have nothing to hide and i didn't feel self conscious going inside. I text her when i was in my car, i walked over, knocked on the door and she unlocked it and let me in, easy.

Physically: Her profile says shes 48, true or not, i can't tell but she looks great, i'm in my mid twenties and i like older women so the older the better. She was quite short which i liked, especially when she took her heels off. She has little bit of middle age spread but she's not fat, just a bit of padding which i thought was sexy. Great pair of boobs and lovely ass. Photos on her profile very accurate. Overall i really liked her body, if you want the milf experience i think she's great.

First impression: she closed the door, gave me a big smile and put her tongue in my mouth, stood there for a few minutes by the front door kissing and then she asked me to take my shoes off and follow her upstairs. She was wearing heels and a tight dress which was a pleasure to watch as i went up behind her.

The hour:She took me into a room, the curtains were closed but it wasn't dark and there was lots of lighting to see clearly what we was doing. The door shut and she reached in for more kissing again. I enjoy kissing so this was a lot of fun for me. It involved lots of touching and items of clothing being removed and until she was naked on the bed. I did oral on her, she was completely shaven and incredibly clean, i enjoyed it and she seemed to as well. Her body was twitching and she was giggling, in her accent she said ''my pussy is very happy'', those where her first words to me since we got into the bedroom. I came up to her for a bit more kissing before i laid back and she went down for her turn. It was OWO and as i was laying there enjoying myself i noticed the strategically placed mirror next to the bed which was angled perfectly giving me a full view of her in action. Afterwards it was on with the protection and she rode me cowgirl. This was a great view, i may be biased because i love older women but she has a great body for her age. Smooth skin, great boobs and she was grabbing my hands and getting me to squeeze them gently for her.
She rode me to completion and then came down and rested on my chest, my cock stayed inside her and there was more kissing and touching until i was hard again, off with the old condom, on with the new and this time in doggy. She has a great ass, made all the more enjoyable because she's so clean. After doggy we switched to missionary, her head hanging over the edge of the bed, she was holding my hands and her legs wrapped around my waist. We went at it like that for a while but i didn't finish for a second time, we lay there for a bit, both sweaty and sticking to each other. She did offer me a hand job to finish but i didn't want to take the piss and overstay, i knew i was going to need a lot longer to finish. Maybe next time i'll go for 2 hours.

As i was getting dressed she was putting a robe on and there was a bit of chatter, she told me she was going to Italy, would be back in Wimbledon in May and i have to come back and see her (Which i might do).
I got downstairs, put my shoes on, she grabbed my hand and frenched me one last time before i went and that was that.

Pros:
Easy location to find
Lots of parking
Quick and easy comms
Clean and well presented house / room
Great first impression
Good body (lovely boobs and ass)
Enthusiastic

Cons:
I would have liked to have taken my shoes off in the room. I know it's a small item but there where other shoes there when i arrived which were gone when i left, it just sort of breaks the illusion before you leave which was my only con.

I feel like she put a lot of effort into making it enjoyable experience for so it's all positive.

On a side note:
As i was coming down the stairs with her to leave, the door to the lounge was open and i saw this woman sitting at the table (Susanne Dila) -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She looked up at us and did the sort of ''aaaaagh you guys just had sex'' smile, i thought it was funny. Crystal quickly went and shut the door lol. But the point is she was sexy and i'd like to see her at some point to.

There's a few in there i'd like to see:
Audrey Love
Eve Moon
Susanne

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed.......at any age she is a top punt IMO.....the "pussy very happy" quote always makes me laugh.....she enjoys her job and is a good fkk......thanks.... :hi:

Offline pumps

Quite an extravagant review....

Can't say its entised me to go visit her again, but I'm still thinking about it.....

Also you mention her first words to you were that her pussy was very happy..... so there was no payment / services words exchanged before the action started?

As for the shoes.... I always carry them upstairs with me as I'm not having a pair of £75 + foot wear going missing, prossies never object to this.

:hi:

pingit

so there was no payment / services words exchanged before the action started?

We spoke on the phone briefly before i went there and that was it.
Payment was done after, she didn't ask, once i was dressed before we left the room i paid her, she said thankyou and we went downstairs.

Offline pong

How do you know you who is working there?

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Good review.

Her profile says she is away at the moment but I may pay a visit in the future.

If Audrey Love works out of the house then I have visited it before. Particularly remember the polished wooden staircase as I nearly went arse over tit down it in my socks having left my shoes in the hall. 

Offline mitrapanu

Thanks for the review.
I was trying to reach her for the past few days...no luck.
Today she picked up.

I asked her whether she can see me today, but apparently she is fully booked.
So booked 11am on Monday.
I explained my requirement... 1 hr of only anal ex, not interested in pussy. She said ok.

Later on, I texted her to clear one doubt I had in my mind. Turned out what I thought was right. I had spoken with her receptionist, not Crystal herself.
I texted the receptionist to check with Crystal regarding anal only requirement, and currently waiting for her to text back.

Fingers crossed :)

Offline Brompton

I used to see her years ago about every couple of months when she was in Southfields & she was a total fuck machine from the minute I walked in to the point of leaving.

When she moved to Harrow it was too far for me. I have tried to see her since she returned to Wimbledon with great difficulty as looks as if now running one punter out one punter straight in  :(

Offline mitrapanu

guys, if you could share your anal experiences with Crystal, I would be grateful.

Offline Brompton

Higher up the page there are 9 UKP reviews for her you can click on,  you may have seen but I’m sure other SS will also weigh in with some comments  :thumbsup:

Offline Brompton

Higher up the page there are 9 UKP reviews for her you can click on,  you may have seen but I’m sure other SS will also weigh in with some comments  :thumbsup:
Not sure if any anal reports even I’ll have to read fully  :unknown:

Offline mitrapanu

thanks Bonetti.
What is SS by the way?

Offline mitrapanu

by the way, she is in Wimbledon these days

Offline Brompton

thanks Bonetti.
What is SS by the way?
SS Service Seeker......SP Service Provider

Offline mitrapanu

oh....
I knew what SP meant.

Thanks mate

Offline mitrapanu

I just followed up with the receptionist.
It's been a while since I asked to check and confirm my requirements, but she has not got back to me.

It's 1.5 hr journey from where I live. I think I need to line up a backup plan  :(