Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky & Isla Brooks  (Read 2971 times)

Ming

There was some teasing recently on UKE between Vicky & Isla, at least I thought it was teasing, seems they might actually be getting together!!

External Link/Members Only

Now a duo with these two could interesting........

and of course it's the gangbang with Vicky tonight, sadly I can't make it but I am hoping someone will review?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

There was some teasing recently on UKE between Vicky & Isla, at least I thought it was teasing, seems they might actually be getting together!!

Now a duo with these two could interesting........

Wow!! A duo with these pair would be the equivalent of playing in a five-a-side team with ronaldo and messi in. I wouldn’t need to do much in either!!  :wacko:

Offline smiley9

Wow!! A duo with these pair would be the equivalent of playing in a five-a-side team with ronaldo and messi in. I wouldn’t need to do much in either!!  :wacko:

I doubt I would be able to walk home after being devoured by those two  :yahoo:

:drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

I doubt I would be able to walk home after being devoured by those two  :yahoo:

:D :lol: :D

I hope they’re going to have a defibrillator stocked and ready for action!  :yahoo:

I think it would be a waste of time me partaking. Maybe 20 years ago when I could have multiple pops. But being though I can only manage once these days, for me it would be a waste! I’d probably cum in my pants on the way there any road.  :D

Offline DAlpine1980

I've met Isla, but not Vicky. I have to say Isla was one of my best punts and I am really intrigued about the idea of a duo. I'm still unsure how much opportunity I will have to punt over the coming months but I would try very hard to make this!

Offline smiley9

:D :lol: :D
 But being though I can only manage once these days, for me it would be a waste! I’d probably cum in my pants on the way there any road.  :D

Now that would be a waste  :scare:

Imagine having to be a Limp spectator while all the action goes on in front of you  :cry:

Offline Littlefoot

Now that would be a waste  :scare:

Imagine having to be a Limp spectator while all the action goes on in front of you  :cry:

My comments were a bit tongue in cheek, I would consider it! Wonder if there would be any girl on girl action or is all attention focused on the punter?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:24:39 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline smiley9

My comments were a bit tongue in cheek, I would consider it! Wonder if there would be any girl on girl action or is all attention focused on the punter?

Not 100% certain but from what I can remember Isla didn't really interact with the other girls at Debbies parties so not sure if she is Bi ?

Ming

I am reliably informed that there WILL be girl on girl action, that is something I would be happy to pay to see  ;)

Offline Littlefoot

I am reliably informed that there WILL be girl on girl action, that is something I would be happy to pay to see  ;)

Oooo I'm not usually a leso fan, doesn't normally do much for me. But the thought of them pair in that pic  :wacko: getting it on together, I could well become a convert!  ;)

I think I could have a lot of fun!

Offline smiley9

That would be quite a sight  :yahoo:

Think there planning it for May.

Offline MarkR

That would be quite a sight  :yahoo:

Think there planning it for May.

Looks like I'd best start saving, been a while since finding a good duo

Offline Littlefoot

Looks like I'd best start saving, been a while since finding a good duo

Bet you're not the only one!  :drinks:

Avfc14

I saw Vicky today for a booking. (Review to follow) But I did ask her how it went yesterday because I seen it mentioned on UKE but she said that it actually got cancelled due to too many cancellations

Ming

I saw Vicky today for a booking. (Review to follow) But I did ask her how it went yesterday because I seen it mentioned on UKE but she said that it actually got cancelled due to too many cancellations

I saw Vicky too, she said only one guy confirmed, 2 cancelled a few hours before and the rest were no-shows and didn't respond to messages, she was very disappointed, she showed me a large supply of condoms, bottles of drinks and nibbles she had bought for the event, I think it will have put her off doing another one.

Shame on the 5 guys that fucked her about, very bad form  :thumbsdown:

Offline Littlefoot

Does anyone know how long Vicky is in Brum for? I'm not sure I can make it this week. Or is she coming back to Birmingham soon? I must see her!!

Offline Juankerr

she said only one guy confirmed, 2 cancelled a few hours before and the rest were no-shows and didn't respond to messages, she was very disappointed, she showed me a large supply of condoms, bottles of drinks and nibbles she had bought for the event, I think it will have put her off doing another one.

+1 Very poor of them not to show up
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:20:08 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Littlefoot

Avfc14

Does anyone know how long Vicky is in Brum for? I'm not sure I can make it this week. Or is she coming back to Birmingham soon? I must see her!!
She is finished now but she did mention the start of May and also possibly just after easter

Offline Littlefoot

She is finished now but she did mention the start of May and also possibly just after easter

Cheers, I should really go on uke more  :thumbsup:

Offline _Rust_

Now this would be a hell of a duo booking...wow. Just the though of the blowjob alone is a highly tempting  :crazy: Seeing them going at each other would be another level!

It's really bad people committed to the gangbang, and didn't turn up, sounds like some bottled it. It's a shame for Vicky especially reading she'd bought things in especially.

Not sure how I would handle a party to be fair so as amazing as having both Isla and Vicky together would be I don't think I'd book if it was a party situation.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:40:30 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline InMefan

I saw Vicky today and posted a review, the gangbang did get cancelled due to many people cancelling. She is leaving Birmingham tonight and said she will be back after Easter so possibly next week or following week. She did say plans of the next gangbang with Isla won't be for a while yet. It would defo be something I'd be interested in and need to man up and give it a go.

Offline Digger1965

Wow, that would be a must, have met Isla who was amazing and from the reviews of Vicky it would be well worth sorting a meet.

Offline Thing

Guys,

Saw Isla yesterday and she did say there is a possibility of getting together with Vicky but could not say exactly when?

For me this is definitely something I have to see for my own eyes, I would be shitting myself to be honest but if the time is right? have to 'Man up' and try this at least once.

On another note! is there anyway to see Vicky other then UKE, cause not registered, will there be problems with Feedback again?? etc. Have to see this lady to tick off the box.

Ming

Guys,

Saw Isla yesterday and she did say there is a possibility of getting together with Vicky but could not say exactly when?

For me this is definitely something I have to see for my own eyes, I would be shitting myself to be honest but if the time is right? have to 'Man up' and try this at least once.

On another note! is there anyway to see Vicky other then UKE, cause not registered, will there be problems with Feedback again?? etc. Have to see this lady to tick off the box.

Vicky has just announced her next tour on UKE, 4,5 & 6th April, her number is available on her profile, just register on UKE.

Don't understand what you mean about problems with feedback?

Offline Thing

Ming,

Thanks for reply.

Just, if I am new on UKE, I will be a new member again, remember the problems I had with no FB on AW?? and WG's not replying.

I will try!!!

Ming

Ming,

Thanks for reply.

Just, if I am new on UKE, I will be a new member again, remember the problems I had with no FB on AW?? and WG's not replying.

I will try!!!

Doesn't really work that way on UKE, though you will be a new member, any difficulties then just refer to your meeting with Isla with whom you have left feedback, since the two now know each other I don't think it will be a problem so long as you come across as genuine.

Best of luck.

Offline Thing

Ming,

Nice, just reg with UKE. Thanks again.

Offline Thing

Just reg. on UKE, now really confused, looks like one BIG chat?? How to contact someone or make a booking??? OR is there a different section for bookings etc???

Maybe just need to spend more time familiarizing with the site?

Ming

Just reg. on UKE, now really confused, looks like one BIG chat?? How to contact someone or make a booking??? OR is there a different section for bookings etc???

Maybe just need to spend more time familiarizing with the site?

As I said earlier, it doesn't really work that way, it is primarily a chat and flirt forum. I would suggest you read the rules so you don't inadvertently breach them.

Just click on the relevant link, find Vicky's profile, click on that, then click on start a conversation.

This is the latest thread:

Offline Thing

ok, will do, I will not touch anything, until I read the rules.

Thanks again.

Offline azrael

I saw Vicky too, she said only one guy confirmed, 2 cancelled a few hours before and the rest were no-shows and didn't respond to messages, she was very disappointed, she showed me a large supply of condoms, bottles of drinks and nibbles she had bought for the event, I think it will have put her off doing another one.

It is a shame though, when i saw her she said theres more interest in gangbangs down in bristol than here. As for doing a duo with Isla and Vicky they would eat me alive, i reckon theres only one other wg who could keep up with those two and she's on limited services at the moment :hi:

Offline Excalibur

Offline Kerosene

Offline NigelF

I doubt you'll have any problems with feedback, I only have a very small number of posts on UKE and she didn't ask me any questions or make me jump through hoops - booking was easy. Also note that my name on UKE is different so she won't have known that I was NigelF. This reminds I should probably post a review as it is overdue (although it won't contain anything new or exciting).

I presume you'd be shitting yourself because they're doing a gangbang rather than a duo (FFM threesome). Does anyone know which one (or if it's both) they're planning? I was under the impression it was a duo (and separately Vicky also does her own gangbangs - or at least has tried).
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 01:38:30 pm by NigelF »

Ming

Does anyone know which one (or if it's both) they're planning? I was under the impression it was a duo (and separately Vicky also does her own gangbangs - or at least has tried).

I think it was both, but after the mass cancellations/no-shows on Saturday they may be reconsidering whether a GB would work?

I'd certainly consider a duo booking depending on costs and location.

Offline NigelF

I think it was both, but after the mass cancellations/no-shows on Saturday they may be reconsidering whether a GB would work?

Cheers  :drinks:

Yep, I'm in the same boat.

Offline smiley9

Yeah me too  :yahoo:

Have tried Gangbangs in the past and there not for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Littlefoot

GB's not for me!

Never had a threesome with two brasses. Would definitely like to try it, (price depending) Couldn't think of a more exciting pairing at the moment in the wm.  :hi:

Offline Thing

OH yes, the Duo is the preferred option for me too, obviously depending on timing! TBH, I've still be 'bricking it' (In a good way!) but correct was referring to the GB in the previous post.

Let's wait and see, it will be Way overbooked anyway, I cannot react as fast as some of you guys on here, but got my running shoes on, just in case!!!!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:09:26 am by Thing »

Offline InMefan

I want to try a gangbang but I'd be too scared and nervous, would I be able to get hard easily, if I lose it how would I get it back up infront of several people? Would I be able to cum okay?

Offline dubs

would I be able to get hard easily, if I lose it how would I get it back up infront of several people? Would I be able to cum okay?

Unlikely.  You wouldn't.  Probably not, but other bloke's cum might land on you.

If you have to ask the questions, then you probably don't want to know the answers.