Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: miss nina Rose  (Read 752 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only+

deliberated long and hard about this lady before reviewing.

£110 outcall reverse booking

her comms are great, she is discrete, punctual, well presented and not a time watch but she just wasn't what she claimed to be.She was podgier than a size 12 ( she claims to have lost 2 stone and frankly could do with losing another 2 to complete the task)

she gave a good service and I feel there was much more to come but it was, I felt, a little wooden, a little 'by the numbers' and the 'more' I mentioned had to be asked for, I had to push things along I had to encourage simple functions like kissing, ball sucking etc. She brought a Strap-on and it was, to be blunt, dirty and not a tempting sight.

I would not give her a negative nor discourage anyone from seeing her, that is for you to all to decide but for me she needed some polishing. She certainly doesn't fit the accolade of 'a class of her own' as per a review I read.

a quick example of the 'polishing' - I asked her to wear stockings and suspenders as I was just in the mood for them. When she arrived she wore a cocktail dress and underneath were the stockings - the down side was that by the bed as the dress came off I got 3 seconds of the stockings and then they're off in an instance  - totally pointless exercise.She could be good but not quiet a positive in the vein of Naughty Aimy or Alana Amor

interesting that she has changed her profile name since we met