Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunderlandincalls.com  (Read 20203 times)

safc.lad

seems like some person sitting in there bedroom taking bookings ,very unprofessional and I would AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!

New to all this but was surfing adult work last monday morning with a raging hard on and hangover from hell last Monday 28th November

Didn't know at the time but now I see they have a few girls advertised but all is not as they seem

Txted at 07453986445 about availability and they said Steph was available at 9am and after replying asking if she did owo and cim they replied yes and gave me the address of there city centre address. So jumped in the car and went to the address on the text as advised. Arrived there and checked my phone and in the meanwhile had a text saying they couldn't get in touch with the girl and would keep trying
Obviously I thought shit like this happens and although I was sitting in my car in the city centre I just drove home as didn't want to hang about waiting for a call
Good job aswell as about 25 minutes later when I was at home I got a text saying they couldn't contact the girl :} ...cheers

Anyway thought I would give them a 2nd chance so had a look on adult work sunderland area and "daisy desire" was advertised available so txt the number ending 445 so knew it was the same people {sunderlandincalls.com)
Anyway they text back saying daisy did owo and cim and to go at 22:00 to the same address I was sitting outside the week before

Drove over on time and was told the flat number when I phoned them outside the building yet when I went up and knocked on the door it was who I know ,know {after speaking to her and going back on adult work} Logan_Montoya , not the girl I had booked

Just seems they are after your money and will tell you anything and send you to any girl just to get the cash out of your pocket

Disgusting service

Lovely coconuts

Did you go in and see Logan or leave?

Daisy's pics are unblurred how did you not notice before you went?

safc.lad

Yeah I seen Logan for half hour. Seemed a nice lass just got  a blow job and chatted for a bit. Came in her mouth and she spat the cum in the bin in the bedroom. Had a play with her pussy but was dry as my left calf

Not sure what you mean by Daisys pics? I booked Daisy and got Logan
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:52:15 am by safc.lad »

safc.lad

Ok I have had a PM and apparently Daisy and Logan are the same person  :(

Seems a bit weird sunderlandincalls.com are advertising this way but there you go

Barry Shipton

You might want to PM Admin to get this changed to Negative if you can go back and change it.

LoganMontoya

How did u not notice I am working for Sunderland Incalls under the name Daisy? I have my face on all photos so it's not like I'm trying to mislead anybody?

LoganMontoya

Safc....I saw u at 10.15pm last night you said I was a great laugh and you were going to leave some good feedback? So I don't understand? I have not tried to deceive anybody I have my full face pictures on both Sunderland Incalls website and my Logan website so I'm sorry but it's not my fault if you didn't notice I was the same person. I am entitled to work both independent and agency it's not against the law or anything. Don't really understand what ur problem is???

Online FLYING BLUE

Ok I have had a PM and apparently Daisy and Logan are the same person  :(

Seems a bit weird sunderlandincalls.com are advertising this way but there you go

The agency used clear, unblurred pictures of Daisy/Logan - if you booked on the strength of the photos, I don't know how you could be upset that Daisy is Logan??
You booked the girl in the pics, you got the girl in the pics - where's the problem?

Actually feel this is quite unfair to Logan

Abbie@sunderlandincalls

Hi, this is my first post on UK punting, so in reply to safclad's review, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us  :(.

Txted at 07453986445 about availability and they said Steph was available at 9am and after replying asking if she did owo and cim they replied yes and gave me the address of there city centre address. So jumped in the car and went to the address on the text as advised. Arrived there and checked my phone and in the meanwhile had a text saying they couldn't get in touch with the girl and would keep trying

Unfortunately I couldn't get hold of Steph when you had arrived for your pre-booked appointment.  She was expected to be there for the appointment and I can only apologise for her unreliability, which turned out to be a genuine error on her part as she is usually very punctual.  This, not being an excuse as you had obviously took time out from your day for this meeting.

Drove over on time and was told the flat number when I phoned them outside the building yet when I went up and knocked on the door it was who I know {after speaking to her and going back on adult work} Logan_Montoya , not the girl I had booked

Daisy has her face picture clearly displayed on our agency as she is very open and honest and does like her clients to be able to see who they are booking before they meet her.  She is a lovely girl and never deceives anyone.  Also, I do let clients know that she is Logan if they enquire, we would never mislead anyone.  Logan also has a profile for her private work, which we are more than happy for her to do.

Just seems they are after your money and will tell you anything and send you to any girl just to get the cash out of your pocket  Disgusting service

I'm sorry you feel so strongly about this but you never got in touch with us to give us any feedback at all, which we do encourage and appreciate, as it helps us build up a better service for you guys.  We would love it if you gave our agency a second chance, it seems that the first missed appointment, may have made you feel dubious about the agency but I am sure we can turn your frown the right way round given half a chance xx

Offline skittish

I'm sorry you feel so strongly about this but you never got in touch with us to give us any feedback at all,

You failed to supply the girl of his choice despite an advanced booking, the most basic function of an agency what sort of feedback are you expecting. Be grateful he did give you a second chance.

James999

We would love it if you gave our agency a second chance, it seems that the first missed appointment, may have made you feel dubious about the agency but I am sure we can turn your frown the right way round given half a chance xx

It's up to you to restore faith, not for the client,  you care you should offer some form of compensation, perhaps an hour with the girl of his choice for £50 ?

superted12

I don't know what your complaining about if I booked a random punt and Logan opened the door I'd be over the fuckin moon mate.

James999

I don't know what your complaining about if I booked a random punt and Logan opened the door I'd be over the fuckin moon mate.

It's difficult to judge, her pics have been so photoshopped she looks like a blow up doll  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

It sounds like he booked Logan (called Daisy when working with the agency) and got Logan. He then says he had a good time with Logan.

The first attempt at a punt was clearly a fuck-up, but at least the agency held their hands up. I agree with James though, a reduced rate on a future punt would help to restore faith :hi:

Offline Shyandrew2001

It's difficult to judge, her pics have been so photoshopped she looks like a blow up doll  :scare:

Logan is pretty stunning in the flesh also in fairness to her, don't see her need for all the photoshopping that is clearly done.

However i would say the service she actually provides, from my experience, is quite below par and if i had a list for my top ten punts and bottom ten punts, she would be in the latter i'm afraid. If i booked a random punt and she turned up i would actually be pretty disappointed.

While we are here and Abbie and Logan may be available for comment surely it would be much easier for Logan to be called Logan on your Sunderlandincalls site? Would save any future problems regarding her identity perhaps? Also i would say it looks a little bit suspect the same girl having two profiles/identities on AW.

I have been quite tempted to book one of the girls on that agency recently but this has put me off the idea a little now, live quite away from the citys and if i was to book and the girl not show up i would waste an hours travel each way.

James999

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us

Not sorry enough to do anything about it though, or indeed reply to the points, despite repeatedly logging on and reading the comments  :sarcastic:

Abbie@sunderlandincalls

Hi, I just came on to offer an explanation to safclad as to the points that he raised, not to be drawn into any further discussion, and I didn't mean to cause any offense to anyone.  I am more than happy to speak to anyone personally on the phone or via PM x 

I'm not going to start posting here, there and everywhere as it's a forum for you lovely guys, not us ladies, but I will be happy to speak to anyone with negative experiences and would love to hear about good ones too!  But, as a typical woman, I do like a bit nosey about and my curiosity keeps making me peek at posts without posting!  Abbie x

Offline Daffodil

Hi, I just came on to offer an explanation to safclad as to the points that he raised, not to be drawn into any further discussion, and I didn't mean to cause any offense to anyone.  I am more than happy to speak to anyone personally on the phone or via PM x 

I'm not going to start posting here, there and everywhere as it's a forum for you lovely guys, not us ladies, but I will be happy to speak to anyone with negative experiences and would love to hear about good ones too!  But, as a typical woman, I do like a bit nosey about and my curiosity keeps making me peek at posts without posting!  Abbie x

So what we've learnt is that you accept you had the guy traipse to an in call appointment (you not knowing how far he had to travel or the commitments he may have had) before telling him the girl isn't available, but then not offering any sort of compensation.

Great service  :wackogirl:

James999

not to be drawn into any further discussion,

So you Join a discussion forum, your agency disappointed the client, of course you don't want to discuss it further, you should take action to resolve the problems.

ManBat

So you Join a discussion forum, your agency disappointed the client, of course you don't want to discuss it further, you should take action to resolve the problems.

All responsible companies adhere to strict data protection rules. I assume that as a responsible business owner she's simply unable to discuss details of a specific complaint on a public forum.

Or they couldn't give a fuck.

Offline PuntingPete

I have to agree with superted, I would love to see Logan Montoya - she's not had the best comments on various threads here but I wouldn't mind taking my chance  :hi:

Offline dino1990

I saw her about a year ago. Had a great time. Her owo was worthwhile and was very chatty. Opened the door completely naked with her long hair covering tits.

James999

All responsible companies adhere to strict data protection rules. I assume that as a responsible business owner she's simply unable to discuss details of a specific complaint on a public forum.

Like they are registered with the DPA  :lol:

Even if they were the matter is discussing compensation not specific data on a client, but as you say  the reality is they have taken the money so don't give a fuck !

superted12

Like they are registered with the DPA  :lol:

Ev they were the matter is discussing compensation not specific data on a client, but as you say  the reality is they have taken the money so don't give a fuck !
Why is everyone moaning about this? Prossies are by there nature unreliable, agencies are not about creating a public service for punters. Anyone who has been punting for any length of time will have had some great times as well as there share of horror stories. At least now we can share this on here and move the fuck on. We all know agency's are hit and miss, adult work is even worse. The best way to ensure a good experience is to go for a girl with her own professional website whom is trying to make a good reputation. The cost may go up bit ya get what ya pay for

James999

Why is everyone moaning about this? Prossies are by there nature unreliable, agencies are not about creating a public service for punters.

Because they fucked up for the guy and have mad no attempt to resolve the issue  :hi:

superted12

Because they fucked up for the guy and have mad no attempt to resolve the issue  :hi:
What the fuck do you expect? This is an agency that supplies girls to fuck for 60 quid a throw! This isn't a multinational corporation with an international reputation to maintain. No they don't give a fuck about you. Yes they do just want your money. I don't understand why this surprises you. We go in fuck some girl and compain when she won't let us come in her mouth or swallow it. mutual respect or an agency that has a department dedicated to customer satisfaction ain't gunna happen. When using services like this ya sometimes have to just chalk it up and hope the next one is a gem

James999

What the fuck do you expect?

Them to resolve the issues,

why does it concern you so much that an agency is being called to account ?

This site is about putting the Punter first, not equal rights for Pimps  :music:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:29:41 pm by James999 »

Offline WashingtonLad

Considering they have multiple girls working from the same address in Sunderland and used to in Gateshead before the plod moved them on I'd be cautious dealing with them anyway.  I'm sure most of us wouldn't want to find ourselves in the middle of a raid.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

superted12

I'm not talking about equal rights for pimps mate. What I am saying that the circles we move in don't expect exceptional service and when we do get let down don't expect them to give the slightest fuck. They are what you say, pimps. So I say again, what the fuck do you expect.

James999

Abbie@sunderlandincalls

I have contacted the gentleman privately on this matter,  I do value his custom and always take notice of bad experiences.

James999

superted12

In that case look forward to a lot of disappiontment in your punting life

Offline Jamiee92

In that case look forward to a lot of disappiontment in your punting life

You seem happy to settle for mediocrity...let me ask if a restaurant - albeit not a "multinational corporation with a international reputation to maintain" - served you a plate of shit would you not complain? If so would you expect the waiter to turn around and ask "what the fuck do you expect?"  :dash:

I am merely pointing out the crock of sh*t that you are spouting. Like James999 I for one agree they should be held accountable for a poor service
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:41:56 pm by Jamiee92 »

Offline Daffodil

You seem happy to settle for mediocrity...let me ask if a restaurant - albeit not a "multinational corporation with a international reputation to maintain" - served you a plate of shit would you not complain? If so would you expect the waiter to turn around and ask "what the fuck do you expect?"  :dash:

I am merely pointing out the crock of sh*t that you are spouting. Like James999 I for one agree they should be held accountable for a poor service

Well put.

Superted seems to forget that he's on a punting forum, that puts the punter first. If we're not to highlight bad practice and bad providers here then where should we?

Looks like the op might be getting something in compensation, perhaps in part due to this thread  :hi:

superted12

You're missing my point. All I am saying is that the people we deal with in this industry are not going to be the most reliable and try to look after the customers. The recent chest sitter is a prime example, a horror story but I can't say I'm surprised at all. Thanks to forums like this we can now at least share our bad eexperiences and enough shit can shut an agency down. I've said on here a few times if a really good one opened in the area with some class girls and did it's best for the punters it would clean up. Diamonds could have done this but the way they are going with bad services and EE girls they will probably be the next to go.

Offline Jamiee92

You're missing my point. All I am saying is that the people we deal with in this industry are not going to be the most reliable and try to look after the customers. The recent chest sitter is a prime example, a horror story but I can't say I'm surprised at all. Thanks to forums like this we can now at least share our bad eexperiences and enough shit can shut an agency down. I've said on here a few times if a really good one opened in the area with some class girls and did it's best for the punters it would clean up. Diamonds could have done this but the way they are going with bad services and EE girls they will probably be the next to go.

Make up your mind  :dash:

Earlier in the thread you ask why everyone is moaning and now you are saying you are glad punters can share bad experiences on this forum  :dash:

Absurdity of the highest order  :mad:

James999

You're missing my point.

Perhaps because you don't seem to have a valid point, the facts are that a report has been made of poor service from the agency, and you appear to want the comments to stop and the agency left alone for some reason, very odd, unless of course you have links with the agency involved, otherwise who gives a fuck if an agency is given a hard time  :crazy:

We've had enough WHite Knights for pro$$ies recently, but a white Knight for an agency  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:05:39 pm by James999 »

OldAdmin

I have contacted the gentleman privately on this matter,  I do value his custom and always take notice of bad experiences.

Seems you have another account on this site:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=11948

And the email address on that account matches the one on this page:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Jamiee92

Maybe its the same place where the chest sitter works out  :scare:

Offline WashingtonLad

At the risk of being accused of being a punting Sir Galahad that's probably her husband's account and business.  Hence the same IP address.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Barry Shipton

You're missing my point.
Don't want to extend but I think I can see what he means, he's not defending pimps or saying we don't deserve decent treatment. Just making the point it's not like any ordinary business where you can complain.
And that is the point of UKP - to be the Trip Advisor of the industry to show up lousy service. Think we are all actually agreeing here.

Seems you have another account on this site:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=11948

And the email address on that account matches the one on this page:
And what was the point of a dead account with no posts? Just stupid.

Still, think we had a guy on in the outfit request threads who wanted a gym bunny in Lycra - maybe they could oblige?

LoganMontoya

I think you are all clearly a pack of very sad little men that have nothing better to do than cause trouble. The agency is a good agency run by a lovely couple it's not technically their fault there was a misunderstanding with stephs arrival time it was a one-off fuck up that could happen to any agency so not really any need for all this fuss...what if u booked a punt and ur car broke down 15mins before? Would you like us to go and write negative feedback everywhere just because of a one-off issue? Also I am a part time model the photos on my adultwork are professional images but they only photoshopped a little and if you check my free gallery properly you will also notice I always have an up to date self taken photo on there which was taken on my iPhone so is totally unairbrushed/retouched...I'm not scared to say what I really think and this is it. This thread is getting so many comments and so many people wound up for one little fuck up that could happen to anyone so why don't you all just crawl back under your rocks and start another moaning thread somewhere else??? :D

James999

it's not technically their fault there was a misunderstanding with stephs arrival time it was a one-off fuck up that could happen to any agency so not really any need for all this fuss...

So if an Agency does not take responsibility for bookings WTF is the point of an agency, all they have to do is make the arrangement with the guy and the girl, that's what they are paid for, if they Fuck up they should sort it, if you think asking them to do what they are paid to do is making a fuss  :dash:

LoganMontoya

Also I am perfectly within my rights to have a separate name for my agency clients. I am in no way shape or form trying to deceive anybody I have my full face pictures on both my adultwork and my agency profile. It's not really my fault if I'm booked as Daisy via the agency and they don't realise it's me I do have my face on what more do you guys want. If u feel that strongly towards this then why not stop posting your pathetic comments and book another girl?

LoganMontoya

Excuse me but what the fuck has this even got to do with you? As Abbie explained she didn't even know the punter was unhappy as he did not bother contacting her to address the issue. So the fact he did not contact her to address the issue but posted all that negative stuff on here just shows he's doing it to cause trouble. If he had such a terrible time he should of contacted the agency straight away to let them know and came to a compensation agreement. But he didn't so he's clearly another trouble causing dick. End of.

James999

Also I am perfectly within my rights to have a separate name for my agency clients. I am in no way shape or form trying to deceive anybody I have my full face pictures on both my adultwork and my agency profile. It's not really my fault if I'm booked as Daisy via the agency and they don't realise it's me I do have my face on what more do you guys want. If u feel that strongly towards this then why not stop posting your pathetic comments and book another girl?

I bet you offer a super GFE, the way you whinge is superb  :cool:

Barry Shipton

I think this illustrates Superted's point superbly - not sure which customer care course Logan went on but I don't think many recommend calling potential clients trouble making dicks who are sad little men who should go and crawl under a rock.

Maybe she specialises in Domme services and humiliation?

LoganMontoya

My aw reviews are fantastic I also have many great reviews on here. Just cos there's a few trouble causing bastards doesn't mean I'm going to let u all put me down. U moaning old sods interfering in business that isn't urs has nothing to do with u intact it just shows how boring your life is because all u seem to do is cause trouble on here have u not got anything better to do than be sat on punting sites ur entire life. Obviously not. :yahoo: ...wanker