Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kira - harrow  (Read 3669 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Needed a p&d after a good repeat visit to lilly massage in South Harrow a few days back. Still had the horn.

Kira is a mature Hungarian with big d cups. Her pics are slightly dated as she has put on weight. Not A looker but no train wreck. Also has a big arse but not a contender for big booty thread.

Entered flat which is in a block about 15 mins from Harrow Weald high street and has free parking on street outside.

On enetrring I noticed an absolute trotter in the kitchen, cooking up a meal. Tried my luck and offered £10 for her to come and watch.

Went for the 30 min for 40 deal which she claimed did not include o wo. I said her profile did not state this (still doesn’t) so she agreed no extra charge.

In came her mate and they mumbled something in hungo before Kira got on her knees to suck me off. Her mate sat on a chair and enjoyed the show. I then sat on the edge of the bed while Kira sat between my legs and continued her incredible blow work. Her friend then came and lay behind me to stroke my back and kiss my neck/back ears etc. Felt like I wanted to blow in her mouth but this was definitely extra so i rubbered up and slammed her from behind until I filled the bag. Her mate at this point was stood behind me (gown now off) rubbing her tits on my back and generally encouraging me to drill her friend.

Cleaned up and left.

Overall may return for a p&d but nothing longer. The bathroom is not great and the flat is a bit of a hole, but service was Ok.

Needs met.

Offline Plan R

Interesting punt and review. Never no what you'll get till you ask I suppose!
Had her in my HL for a while

I'd imagine your also good at getting upgrades on flights.
 :hi:

Offline RAJEC

Interesting punt and review. Never no what you'll get till you ask I suppose!
Had her in my HL for a while

I'd imagine your also good at getting upgrades on flights.
 :hi:

That’s one thing I’ve never managed!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Quality effort. Kira looks like she might've been reasonable fit once. Once being best part of 25-30 years ago.
Did you find out how much CIM was? That's not on the profile either.

Offline RAJEC

Quality effort. Kira looks like she might've been reasonable fit once. Once being best part of 25-30 years ago.
Did you find out how much CIM was? That's not on the profile either.

Why don’t you give her a call and find out about ci m?

Offline Youknowmyname007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Needed a p&d after a good repeat visit to lilly massage in South Harrow a few days back. Still had the horn.

Kira is a mature Hungarian with big d cups. Her pics are slightly dated as she has put on weight. Not A looker but no train wreck. Also has a big arse but not a contender for big booty thread.

Entered flat which is in a block about 15 mins from Harrow Weald high street and has free parking on street outside.

On enetrring I noticed an absolute trotter in the kitchen, cooking up a meal. Tried my luck and offered £10 for her to come and watch.

Went for the 30 min for 40 deal which she claimed did not include o wo. I said her profile did not state this (still doesn’t) so she agreed no extra charge.

In came her mate and they mumbled something in hungo before Kira got on her knees to suck me off. Her mate sat on a chair and enjoyed the show. I then sat on the edge of the bed while Kira sat between my legs and continued her incredible blow work. Her friend then came and lay behind me to stroke my back and kiss my neck/back ears etc. Felt like I wanted to blow in her mouth but this was definitely extra so i rubbered up and slammed her from behind until I filled the bag. Her mate at this point was stood behind me (gown now off) rubbing her tits on my back and generally encouraging me to drill her friend.

Cleaned up and left.

Overall may return for a p&d but nothing longer. The bathroom is not great and the flat is a bit of a hole, but service was Ok.

Needs met.

So technically, you kind of had a threesome for £50......bargain
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

So technically, you kind of had a threesome for £50......bargain

Technically, yes. Kind of.