Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigi - White Cottage - Blackpool  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Ade65

External Link/Members Only

Was in Blackpool last weekend so decided to visit White Cottage - reviews on here are up and down, but I like a Thai so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Saw Gigi - I think that's her name anyway!

Young, long hair, very nice figure, certainly put me in the right frame of mind  :D

Once the admin was out of the way she started with a nice massage - not too firm, quite relaxing - then onto oral which was nice and deep.

After a few minutes of this I decided to return the favour, and she was nice and fresh. Followed that by some doggy and some missionary, she was enthusiastic and tight. Didn't take me long to pop, but thoroughly enjoyed my little half-hour session.

Looking for an excuse to get back to Blackpool again - definitely worth a visit if she's still here.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I have already reported on her favourbly, saw her again last week and I was greeted in the red outfit in pic 3. I think she is stunning and I lasted a miserable 12 minutes in a 30 minute booking!! My fault entirely, I just couldn't wait to get inside her. Best WC has ever offered in my opinion.

Offline northinchandy

Online scutty brown

where is the white house?

White House is in Preston

this is White Cottage, in a back alley off Livingstone Rd, Blackpool
External Link/Members Only

phone first - its NOT a walk in

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Somebody did a “Where Am I?” Post in one of the Blackpool Facebook Groups. I immediately recognised it as White Cottage....

Thought, this’ll be interesting. Not one single reference to what goes on inside. Just a mention that someone, I guess is a taxi driver. Regularly Picks Up there...

Offline billy12345

Hi does she do OWO. Included in price ?

Offline Ade65

Hi does she do OWO. Included in price ?

OWO is extra, sadly - but it's available.

Gigi is back there as well - which is good, as I'm off to the coast this weekend :)

Offline Marquis

Hi Guys,

Another question for you that have seen her - is DFK on offer?

Thanks in advance.

Marquis

Offline BP

Somebody did a “Where Am I?” Post in one of the Blackpool Facebook Groups. I immediately recognised it as White Cottage....

Thought, this’ll be interesting. Not one single reference to what goes on inside. Just a mention that someone, I guess is a taxi driver. Regularly Picks Up there...

Lol
I saw that and thought the same
I think the poster is obv a punter and giving a few of us the wink.