Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra Curly - Tottenham Court Road (Curly Beauty is back and on top form)  (Read 4999 times)

101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Curly beauty x (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline World Sick

External Link/Members Only

The most memorable WG and GFE experience for me was with Sandra back in her Warren St days. So was gutted when she left for an extended break.

So when I saw her new profile, now based in Tottenham Court Road, I was a little sceptical. Assumed it would be a fake or B&S. Thankfully, it was the real Sandra.

£100 for one hour

Comms: Efficient and prompt response by text. Only gave out address an hour before meet.

Location: Very discreet, block of modern flats behind Tottenham Court Road station. For the musicians reading, it is just off Denmark Street. You’re given a code to enter the building so no awkward standing out front. Clean duplex flat. Mirror in front of bed. Shared with one other WG I believe. Someone called Samantha? I think she used to work at the same flat in Warren St too.

The WG: Pictures are very accurate, slim (size 6), Pretty and naughty face, great smile (constantly smiling throughout the punt), wore a blue mini skirt with a white buttoned up shirt and red heels. Personality wise, spot on if you are into a true GFE experience. Lots of stroking, cuddling, hand holding, etc. Can have a proper conversation too. Does a great job in making you feel like you’re spending your time with someone who’s really into you.

Services: Dfk (throughout punt), OWO, DT, fingering, RO, Sex (with condom) with her on top. Grind was great and she did most of the work, switch to missionary with legs over my shoulders and finished in doggy with Sandra bending her head back to dfk me while I came in the condom.

I’m usually a one pop kind of guy so spent a bit of time cuddling and chatting but engaged in a round two with more dfk, owo, 69 and the wank to completion. Fantastic really.

She certainly gives the impression she enjoyed every minute of the meeting.

Will certainly be returning and would most definitely recommend.

Old profiles for linking purposes:  External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:30:51 pm by World Sick »

Offline Parking

Nice one, onto the HL thanks :hi:

Offline Bassman

Good to know she’s back, thanks OP  :thumbsup:

Had a decent time with her just before she left. I wonder what her rwason for being bscknit since she was yelling everyone she was done for good lol.

Offline World Sick

Good to know she’s back, thanks OP  :thumbsup:

Had a decent time with her just before she left. I wonder what her rwason for being bscknit since she was yelling everyone she was done for good lol.

Yeah I thought she was done for good. Was surprised to see her back. Think she’s just doing this on the side but her schedule is fairly comprehensive.

Hopefully she’ll be sticking around long enough for a return visit.

Offline jichael mackson

Stating nationality as Romanian now. Wasn't it Spanish before? I think she suckered in a few people with that one before

Kingbreed

Stating nationality as Romanian now. Wasn't it Spanish before? I think she suckered in a few people with that one before
Iam one of those people.haha
 :D

Offline dizietsmae

Awesome, this girl is one of the best whores ive ever had the privelage of railing  :drinks:

Setting up a meet right now  :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Awesome, this girl is one of the best whores ive ever had the privelage of railing  :drinks:

Setting up a meet right now  :rolleyes:
1 review ever according to ukp ? :lol:

Offline dizietsmae

1 review ever according to ukp ? :lol:

??? what do you mean?

Though I haven't ever reviewed her, I think fucking her coincided with when I was not on this site so much last year.

Offline claretandblue

??? what do you mean?

Though I haven't ever reviewed her, I think fucking her coincided with when I was not on this site so much last year.
I missed the previous reviews linked to her profile,all good  :hi:

Offline dizietsmae

I missed the previous reviews linked to her profile,all good  :hi:

Lol no worries  :hi:

Jamiepunter1

Saw her in warren street. My first punt. Lets just say it was a amazing first punt.  :yahoo:

Offline a203203

i recall she used to list herself as spanish. now romanian. which do you all think she is?

Offline World Sick

i recall she used to list herself as spanish. now romanian. which do you all think she is?

Most likely Romanian but speaks Spanish fluently I think. Definitely doesn’t offer the typical Romanian service though.

Offline kaj314

Annoying that price for 1.5 and 2 hours is the same at 200!!!

ptokazii

I recall now arguing about her origin with some of you gents.
Well.. IN YOUR FACE !!  :hi:

Offline bediscrete

This is good news. She was a great punt but I was convinced she was Spanish. Told me she was from Madrid!