Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wickid Tiffiny Excellent In Call(just outside Derby city Centre)  (Read 2649 times)

witchfindergeneral

External Link/Members Only

Spotted this one some time ago and parked it in my “to do list” waiting to see if any reviews came through either on AW or UK Punting, I liked the look of her photos but at that half hour price wasn't sure what quality of service to expect, fortunately a couple of reviews have been uploaded this year and I can fully endorse those previous comments.

Lets get a couple of issues out of the way so we can concentrate on the main event, she's older than her profile indicates (“don't they all do this”, and don't we (lol)) she's 42 and the photos in her gallery are from around 8 years ago when she worked in a massage parlour, the most recent photo, within the last year is with her wearing Red underwear and black hold ups, you can quite clearly see it's taken in a different room, so in fairness I believe she is being totally honest and still looks fit.

So ok, she's told a couple of porkies to encourage male footfall but that's as bad as it gets!!

As I'm currently on a bit of a puntathon I decided on a visit, so it was always going to be an half hour workout and as I was in Derby for the morning rang and made the enquiry for a 10.30am meeting and she was free, magic, game on.

Services and Price:

£40 half hour, asked for OWO, 69, covered sex (CG / doggy / mish) and to finish with CIM and swallow.

I didn't ask for the obligatory massage as I knew I'd get it anyway!! and I did.

Derby, just off City Centre, near Werner Street, on street parking, area seems safe for parking and lives in a newish block of flats with front security door.

The meet:

She buzzed me in having told me the flat number, door slightly open so I went in, now to start with I wasn't overly impressed as she had a really dowdy floral dressing gown on and I had a nasty flashback to home.

However, into the bedroom and that was quickly dispersed with to reveal a really tight lean   size 6 frame with sexy Red knickers and bra combination and Black hold ups. Very tidy and looks very sexy (almost reminded me of Suzanne Shaw out of Hearsay), I'm encouraged to strip off which I get down to tanga's and lie on my front awaiting the 3 minute massage which in all fairness was quite relaxing and a turn on, told to turn over and she obligingly helps me remove my tanga's and straddles me for some nice FK whilst grinding her pussy on my rapidly enlarging cock.

I only had to say I think you need to have a closer look and she was down there faster than a tramp eating chips, nicely positioned so I could glide my fingers around and into her pussy, this is where I got a good buzz as she does have a really tight pussy and gets wet pretty quickly, just nicely wet not soaking like pole with a sponge.

Great oral technique, nice and slow and then fast, good tongue action, especially on the tip of the bell end and around the ridge, clearly enjoys her work and very experienced, not to sloppy which I'm a big fan of and nicely squeezes the ball sack as she takes the length as far down as she can go, at which point she comes up for air and asks me to eat her pussy, so, not one to refuse such an offer we get into 69.

Now there are times when I'm not a big lover of 69, probably do it to cram as much into an half hour meet as humanly possible but on this occasion it was an absolute pleasure, very fresh, very clean, shaved with a nicely designed triangle for artistic impression and she clearly enjoys having both her pussy eaten and arsehole tongued, her body movement and moans didn't appear to be those of an actor and she was rocking on my tongue so as to get it deeper, to be fair I was really encouraged and duly obliged and it did taste sweet.

I flipped her over as she knew I wanted to fuck, she expertly rubbered me up and mounted me (very tight and used no lube) slowly into cow girl which is my favourite position and then squat fucked me for a while which looked devine, all this coupled with some quite intense kissing which added to the excitement.

Asked me to fuck her in her favourite position of doggy which I had no hesitation, glided in and she wanted to do all the work with me occasionally thrusting on demand, she has a lovely tight frame and fucking her from behind looked so fuckin sexy I could feel myself edging. Turned her over into love lock and started to fuck slowly with the odd fast surge, didn't want to come in the bag so held off occasionally and threw a curve ball by pulling out and going down to taste her again.

She liked that idea, told me how she liked her pussy being licked and where so I took instruction well, being close up you could see it has great design, nicely proportion lips, a clit that has great shape and the tightness as I inserted my tongue deep inside her from which she gave out all the right noises, I don't think she had an orgasm although she may have been close, but,  to be fair when I'm punting I don't give a fuck about that with any SP, I'm paying for my pleasure and gratification, so it's important that I thoroughly enjoy myself.

I glided back in and continued to fuck with her at a nice pace, holding and massaging her tits and moving in closely occasionally for some DFK, she knew I was getting close, she could tell (they always know), asked me how I wanted her to taste me, which I thought was a nice GFE gesture, rather than being told!! I have this ridiculous need at the moment to be in a 69 when I'm exploding, all the more ridiculous as I don't generally go for 69 but into the 69 we went and I'm having a feast and banquet to which she did get really wet whilst she's blowing the living daylights out of the old todga, so I get to the point of no return,still eating her pussy and I shoot my hot load into her mouth, she continues to suck and work the shaft for a good few minutes making sure she has it all, “and she fuckin did lol”, swallowed the lot, not a damp patch on the bed sheets, no cum lumps, all down her throat, turns round comes to me, kisses me and says, “you enjoyed that didn't you, I could tell watching your toes curl and legs quiver. To be honest it was a great ending for me!!.

What I liked about Tiffiny's oral technique to have me finish is that it's more mouth action and really limits wanking (unlike some who just want to wank you and get you out), that's just occasional which adds to the essence of the moment as you blow and she keeps her mouth tight round the bell end as she continues to suck.

We had a really good chat afterwards, just lying on the bed talking, time was just drifting on but I had to be on my merry way so up and dressed sharply, kiss goodbye and out the door, knowing as she did that I would return soon, you always know when you have a connection and good sexual chemistry, but I'm selfish anyway so if I've had a good time it's been worth the visit.

Tiffiny will not fall onto everyone's HL because we are all different and our needs and wants vary, but what you will get is a fun filled meet with a really nice SP, a great personality, really friendly very sexy and experienced and what I would call a pocket rocket as she stands around 5 feet tall.

Great VFM on an half hour meeting and mine went over by about 10 minutes, there's absolutely nothing I could criticise, she's definitely not a clock watcher that's for sure, her mobile did ring once at the very beginning of the meet, but she apologised and quickly switched it off as she thought she already had done.

Would I return, Damn right I will!!

I hope you enjoy my Wickid Tiffiny review!! :D  :yahoo:

Offline smithy_132

Great review.

I tried to see her today, but diaries didn't match up, will make more of an effort next time.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review WFG. Another MILF to add to the HL who happens to be good VFM or so it seems :hi:

witchfindergeneral

MTB,

I've no doubts she'll be on the radar of many (especially at that price) but as I've said, everyone has different wants and needs, I've just seen a really negative review of HotMeg whom I thought was really good.

Horses for Courses I think!!

Offline Dipper

Thanks for reviewing.

To do.........

Derby needs more like her.

Offline Idba522

That’s a great review, I will put her on my to do list!
Those little titties look lovely

Offline _Bender_

Those little titties look lovely

She’s bloody tiny also. I literally bumped into her the other day!!

Offline bob117

By ‘Werner street’ did you mean Warner strert?
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 5 years, bye Bob thanks for coming.
Banned by: Iloveoral

witchfindergeneral

No,

Its definitely Werner Street, google maps, have a look.

Offline Dipper

Offline NervousJ

Nope, I only can find Warner, any postcode.

railwaymangb

Nope, I only can find Warner, any postcode.

Pretty sure she's at the top end of Curzon st

Offline badsin

My google maps cant find it??

Offline Idba522

witchfindergeneral

Apologies all, it is Warner Street,

Just had a look and its the block of flats next to the silver BMW on google street view, just follow the road arrow!!

:dash: :dash: