Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - stratford  (Read 2112 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

pedrodomino1

I've had my eye on this girl for a few weeks, was originally passing off as a Pakistani but defo Brazilian.

Finally got her hold of her this week for a 30 min encounter. By the time I got in to the room through the labrynth that is the block of flats (avoiding the concierge I've read about [use the other door], and her flat not being on the corresponding floor [eg 1-10 on 1st floor etc], I asked for 15 mins. She agreed but I do note her profile now says no 15 mins sessions so make of that what you will. I paid 40.

Living Room was an absolute tip, food everywhere.

The girl is petite, pretty, very giggly to the point of me feeling uncomfortable as I wasn't sure what was so funny.

Blowjob was uncovered and excellent. Plenty of balls attention. Really warm mouth and lots of stamina. Spit was aplenty. Nice tits that had a fake feel. Intermittent dkf which I regret in hindsight- it's not really my thing but she was in to it.

She did take my cim despite saying it wasn't available in 15 mins and then spat in to wet wipes.

Will visit again I'm sure.

She was wearing the hot pants and white top in her current aw pic.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP. Looks to be very good VFM.  :thumbsup: Hot listed.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Some one knows if Nicole is back, please? If yes, could you post the link, please? Thanks.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Some one knows if Nicole is back, please? If yes, could you post the link, please? Thanks.
I really want to go to see Nicole as soon as I have the chance.

reviewreader

I really want to go to see Nicole as soon as I have the chance.

She's back but she works from a shithole in De Beauvoir Town

Offline CrazyforCIM

She's back but she works from a shithole in De Beauvoir Town

Any link or contact number? I don' t understand why she doesn' t have an AW profile.