Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest girl you’ve met?  (Read 4016 times)

Offline Staff01

Just looking for a place with a list of the best looking girls you’ve ever met. I’ll kick us off:

Leggy Georgie
External Link/Members Only
Fit and filth!

Great looking girl but the fact I’d seen her on TV beforehand really did it for me!

Offline Beamer

review them?
Come on Staff01 - you have been here nearly a year - so you know how it works!

Offline frankc

What a pointless post.......just review these " good looking girls " you've seen and stop posting shite

Offline lewisjones23

for what it is worth I have seen Leggie Georgie and she is fit as fuck

i did a review  :music:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Just looking for a place with a list of the best looking girls you’ve ever met. I’ll kick us off:

Leggy Georgie
Fit and filth!

Great looking girl but the fact I’d seen her on TV beforehand really did it for me!

Both ladies have a red on here.

But like others have said how about a REVIEW???

marlboro20

What a pointless post.......just review these " good looking girls " you've seen and stop posting shite
Yep +1, fucking pointless... although i'd like to add a couple OP may like to consider for the future... and post a review.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Yep +1, fucking pointless... although i'd like to add a couple OP may like to consider for the future... and post a review.

:angry:
At least with cueball you knew what was coming! I even clicked on the 2nd link just in case - I'm getting desperate these days

Offline yorkieyorkie

Sounds like a tout

+1

I checked out both girls and both look fit but then saw the prices  :scare:

Offline chrishornx

At least with cueball you knew what was coming! I even clicked on the 2nd link just in case - I'm getting desperate these days

what was wrong with her??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline chrishornx

+1

I checked out both girls and both look fit but then saw the prices  :scare:

+2

Offline george r

For someone who is 48, cracking body

Hidden Image/Members Only

if she admits to 48 maybe a few more yrs older ? most knock quite a few years off ..

Offline webpunter

Early 50s

if she admits to 48 maybe a few more yrs older ? most knock quite a few years off ..

However what a find by GW1.  Not much !   :thumbsup:
A proper bit of quality milfage
Some good reporting on here

As for whether the thread is worthwhile, IMO it doesn't do any harm to have the intel in one place
And the thread updates with hopefully some fit burds
Excluding when CB makes his contribution  :lol:

These types of threads play havoc with my efforts to thin down the HL  :dash:
Adding burds dotted around the country typically
Which can be handy harry for when on some business trip

Offline frankc

For someone who is 48, cracking body

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've seen this girl a few times over years, she's a really good shag.... She used to have a chair that she put in front of a full length mirror and gave a really sexy BJ. She also owned a drum kit that she kept in the spare bedroom.......shagged her over the Bass drum once.... :cool:

Offline darkace

did you mean you banged her over the bass drum frank.sorry i will leave now :unknown:

Offline frankc

did you mean you banged her over the bass drum frank.sorry i will leave now :unknown:

:D......yeah mate, even managed to get a good rhythm going... :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Shes been 48 for a few years...

goldwing1

Shes been 48 for a few years...

I saw her about a year ago, i`d say her age is quite accurate, it`s not as if she`s a decade or so older than she says she is and the photo`s are accurate as well.

Offline Hurricane88

I read her flat was above a shop? Shes been on my hot list for ages but that has put me off.

goldwing1

I read her flat was above a shop? Shes been on my hot list for ages but that has put me off.

The entrance to her flat is in a small street at the back of the shops, there`s a few flats above the shops.
It`s not obvious what you are going there for and it`s not overlooked by nosey neighbours.

Offline MrMatrix

Do you know whats happened to cueball then.  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Snookered? Went in off the pink? Kissed the brown? Re-racking his balls? There may be more green baize related suggestions but I've run out of ' em. In all seriousness though I have no idea but hope all's well with the fellah.

Offline Zangief

Just to add the obvious, 250/hour is fucking ridiculous.  :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

It is rumoured that the BBC are thinking of relaunching Big Break
He might be auditioning
Least when he's off out to play snooker with mates, then for once this will be true
Rather than doing we know what  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

It is rumoured that the BBC are thinking of relaunching Big Break
He might be auditioning
Least when he's off out to play snooker with mates, then for once this will be true
Rather than doing we know what  :lol:
I hope it is just that, but something............................................ :unknown:

Offline NigelF

I don't but given his sudden disappearance, the fact that his profile is "hidden" and some comments from admin on the national board, I was under the impression that he was outed. I could well be wrong though and I hope I am. Regardless, I hope he eventually comes back in some form because he was really helpful. I still miss him  :cry:

Offline PD11

I don’t understand - if you consider it a shite topic, don’t read it, it’s that simple.

Offline Goldfinch

I hope he eventually comes back in some form because he was really helpful. I still miss him  :cry:

+1  :(

Offline frankc

I don’t understand

I don't understand, why you don't understand

Offline frankc

I don't but given his sudden disappearance, the fact that his profile is "hidden" and some comments from admin on the national board, I was under the impression that he was outed. I could well be wrong though and I hope I am. Regardless, I hope he eventually comes back in some form because he was really helpful. I still miss him  :cry:

Must admit I came to the same conclusion....That's why we all need to be vigilant, especially of all these one post wonders that seem to be popping up all over the NW board at the moment..

Offline chrishornx

I don't understand, why you don't understand

understand what??

Offline chrishornx

what do you mean by outed Nigel? I miss his comments and just wondered if he had accidentally left the cage door open and died a nasty death

Offline NigelF

what do you mean by outed Nigel? I miss his comments and just wondered if he had accidentally left the cage door open and died a nasty death

:D

I presumed it was Cueball admin was referring to when he said this:
There's a member who got outed to his wife just recently, he says he doesn't believe someone maliciously tipped her off but I'm not certain, I got this gut feeling.

However there were a number of other recent outings in various regions as well so he could have been referring to one of them.

Offline frankc

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:36:27 pm by frankc »

Offline chrishornx

Fuck knows....ask PD11

lol read the whole thread and I think he might be referring to your earlier post

little harsh I think. How can you possibly know it is 'shite' until you read it?  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:20:58 pm by chrishornx »

Offline MrMatrix

I too had picked up on this Nigel. I've seen this sort of thing before and it invariably relates to something gone wrong at home. The last one I knew was he was going through an acrimonious divorce and wanted all references removed. I also hope you are wrong as he was an excellent forum member. I know of one other who was outed and he is back but doesnt punt. And he is still married.
I always ask what sort of mistake led to an outing? Easy to make a mistake , hope he's ok. :hi:

Offline chrishornx

:D

I presumed it was Cueball admin was referring to when he said this:
However there were a number of other recent outings in various regions as well so he could have been referring to one of them.

oh dear hope he's ok

thanks for info

Offline frankc

lol read the whole thread and I think he might be referring to your earlier post

little harsh I think. How can you possibly know it is 'shite' until you read it?  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I know exactly what he was referring to, the problem I have is with the poster rather than the content, check out his post history, He'll start a thread then disappear.  For me he's posted 6 useless posts in 12 months without contributing fuck all.... You put something in, you get something out, that's the way this forum should work....but if your happy replying to non contributing members then fill your boots, I'm sure he'll be happily wanking away at all the " hot girls " being posted

Offline chrishornx

I know exactly what he was referring to, the problem I have is with the poster rather than the content, check out his post history, He'll start a thread then disappear.  For me he's posted 6 useless posts in 12 months without contributing fuck all.... You put something in, you get something out, that's the way this forum should work....but if your happy replying to non contributing members then fill your boots, I'm sure he'll be happily wanking away at all the " hot girls " being posted

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  read his posts now and see what you mean will avoid and keep eye on him
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:50:23 pm by chrishornx »

Offline webpunter

Hopefully CB's OH hasn't given him a P45

Fuck knows....ask PD11

dude86

PurelyJasmine the hottest I've seen closely follow by Maya in Warrington.

Offline OakTree

Probably Sophie Dalzell before she went mad on the plastic. Mind you I still think she looks hot now.

Offline lewisjones23

Paige / Sasha James / English Molly

Whatever name you know her as