Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Jane - Nottingham  (Read 1008 times)

6 review(s) for NAUGHTY JANE.. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Grenadier36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a complete clusterfuck of a meet.

Comms were OK - arranged by phone call, place relatively easy to find, more on that later.

Pics on profile not accurate, she is a fair bit heftier and also has black stains on the tops of her teeth. Was sharing the apartment with at least 1 other girl. I asked for an hour and paid 100. She then left the room for a good 10 mins to stash the cash.

Services: No foreplay, was ordered to strip, instantly put a condom on and unenthusiastic OW. Then wouldn't get on top, lay on her back and ordered me to mount her, complained her ribs hurt so into doggy, complained her back hurt so stopped - said it wasn't working and offered me a partial refund and went into a diva strop  :rolleyes:. 23 minutes into an hour's punt. I got dressed and she gave me 20 quid and kicked me out.

The apartment complex has a gate with a keypad and the dozy mare didn't give me the correct number so I had to call one of the businesses sharing the premises to let me out as she didn't answer the phone.

Absolutely shite. Avoid.

Offline HailWood

Bloody hell - truly horrific.

Offline Space Invader

Terrible punt , what a waster she is !
Looks like I had a close escape - I marked her out for a future meeting a week or so ago, I'm sure she came up as being in Notts - thought she looked good ( a bit like grace harper ! ) - certainly wont be following that one up !

Offline Grenadier36

Mate she looked more like Miss Piggy than Grace Harper. Her pics were about 4 stone ago by the looks of it. Dreadful experience  :thumbsdown: