Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Awesome Daga - Bristol  (Read 2477 times)

26 review(s) for Awesome Daga (25 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jamesro8

Appoligise if I miss anything my first review on here and can’t add link on phone

So I found myself in Bristol  vist with work regularly looking for someone new come Across awesome  daga profile noromally put off by EE but read reviews and thought worth a go

All booked emailed thought aw and then text finer details

so as I turned around, wow! stunning gorgeous average size tits wearing high stilettos and fishnets . I gave her the paperwork and went and got freshened up.  The view of her ass walking up stairs was the best came out and offered sensual Masage With lots for teasing and the on to oral lots of eye contact and lots of spit which I asked for , then it was on to the foot job which is she is a experts at. She’s very hot. She then got on top of me and ride me till I couldn’t hold back any longer and pulled out and cum her tits

Very good punt will return soon

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw her again recently myself.  Very good punt and again also enjoyed the view as she walked up the stairs.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline Doombar

Glad you had a good time OP.  Can you tell us more about the "foot job"?

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one James,

Ha, those stairs  :D

Offline BustaNut

Errm........ok. Anyone else smell fish in here??

Offline nigel4498

Errm........ok. Anyone else smell fish in here??

Yep, OP been a member since 2015 and his second post is this review, mmmmmm  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Is her location easy to find (near station) as I'm travelling by train to Bristol next week? Got the jbjolie wiggle/bottom look to her.  I've always fancied her and sexyangelina big time.

Offline mrdiamond77

Is her location easy to find (near station) as I'm travelling by train to Bristol next week? Got the jbjolie wiggle/bottom look to her.  I've always fancied her and sexyangelina big time.

She is based in Bradley Stoke which is North Bristol.  I got off at Bristol Parkway and then had a 15-20 minute bus journey.   :hi:

bristolqwerty

She is based in Bradley Stoke which is North Bristol.  I got off at Bristol Parkway and then had a 15-20 minute bus journey.   :hi:
Cheers buddy  :hi: