Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Thai girls in brum  (Read 830 times)

Offline Plumpmilkyknockers

I'm currently considering New Katie 69, hotsexyvivian or zoeydoll. Basically any girl who does FS. Including DFK. zoeydoll definitely has the best body which is making me consider her but I hear she doesn't do RO or DFK. Also I'm rather interested in duo too but idk who I could pick. Oh and also I'd love a good pair of tits I can get my cock between, again zoeydoll is probably best in this regard.

Offline Beamer

I'm currently considering New Katie 69, hotsexyvivian or zoeydoll. Basically any girl who does FS. Including DFK. zoeydoll definitely has the best body which is making me consider her but I hear she doesn't do RO or DFK. Also I'm rather interested in duo too but idk who I could pick. Oh and also I'd love a good pair of tits I can get my cock between, again zoeydoll is probably best in this regard.

Weird first post!
Objective is what?

Offline Bumbuttass

Easter Holidays haven't started yet have they? Be prepared for more silly posts in the next few weeks

Offline Beamer

Easter Holidays haven't started yet have they? Be prepared for more silly posts in the next few weeks

Yes of course.  :hi:

Lacoster

Saw Katie last year, won’t guess her age - no chance  with Thais - the genuine affectionate and playful Thai spirit was in full effect and she could not have done more to please. I could have been in Thailand for the hour.

Offline Beamer

Saw Katie last year, won’t guess her age - no chance  with Thais - the genuine affectionate and playful Thai spirit was in full effect and she could not have done more to please. I could have been in Thailand for the hour.

How about a review?