Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela in Dorking...  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Shambock

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone had seen Angela in Dorking that offers a sensual massage?

Thinking of giving her a visit but there seems to be some confusion between her and a certain Jane...

Thks
Banned reason: No reviews in over 6 years, hasn’t replied to me in 3 weeks, Santa is bringing you coal now dickhead
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline p4p

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone had seen Angela in Dorking that offers a sensual massage?

Thinking of giving her a visit but there seems to be some confusion between her and a certain Jane...

Thks

where is she advertising? Do you have a
link?

Offline Derrick101

Is Dorking a fetish that's not listed on AW likes list :lol:

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Why I am bothering to look / help OP I don't know, but I just had a quick search on Gumtree and can't find any massage providers within 6 miles of Dorking Surrey.!!
Dorking must be a ghost town if you get an urge  :D

Offline albedo39

Dorking is as the name suggests - for Dorks! :dance:
(It does have some nice antique shops tho)

Sutercane

Hi,

Thks
Yes I have Angela advertises as "Velvet Hands Knightsbridge Trained" and is in her late 50s. Slim, nice tits, firm body. She is very sensual and also slightly Kinky but wont open up about that unless she knows you and you have been a few times. I went a while back to her house, very clean,basic massage, then offered extras.

Offline Private Parts

Yes I have Angela advertises as "Velvet Hands Knightsbridge Trained" and is in her late 50s. Slim, nice tits, firm body. She is very sensual and also slightly Kinky but wont open up about that unless she knows you and you have been a few times. I went a while back to her house, very clean,basic massage, then offered extras.

Hi Angela. !  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

This is the first posting by the OP in 2 years. And he asks us for our help. Suggest you put a few reviews up before asking the forum for ideas  :unknown:

Offline Loiner1

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Ed R

Just posted a review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219998.0

She's a waste of time and money.

She would be better off with JOI as I can handle my own cock a million times better than she can. As for CEI, she can eat mine thanks.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:26:14 pm by Ed R »
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Just posted a review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219998.0

She's a waste of time and money.

She would be better off with JOI as I can handle my own cock a million times better than she can. As for CEI, she can eat mine thanks.
Sorry you found out the hard way., but thanks for the update/heads-up.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

What extras does she offer?

Thanks for a great 1st post. Looking forward to your next one  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline webpunter

Can't wait  :lol:

Thanks for a great 1st post. Looking forward to your next one  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Admin must get bored with new posters like this
Not even amusing or being a bell-end of the highest order
Maybe he'll come up with a one worder:  tosspot