Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley xx Portsmouth  (Read 1901 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only

I warn you all this review is going to be just like all the others: positive.

Comms: Messaged her a few days in advance and she responded quite promptly, no complaints. Texted her 5 mins before arriving and virtually instant reply. One thing I want to mention is that Hayley kindly gave me a detailed email beforehand that was enormously helpful, and I would never have found her house without it. I wanted to mention this as Hayley is the 1st WG to actually do that, unlike others I've seen who said they would but didn't.

Looks: Just like her photos but even better in the flesh heh.

Meeting: Firstly Hayley lives about 15 or so mins away from Fratton station, while it was easy once I got my bearings I recommend getting to station early just in case you get lost like I did lol. House is in a discreet place and and easy to find.

So Hayley is pleasant, very patient and willing to quickly change clothes 'cus she had to go outside because of me.

Once we got down to the bedroom downstairs we chatted briefly and sorted out paperwork, stripped off and got down to business. I shall spare you the details, as 1 its the same as my other reviews pretty much, and 2nd I'm doing this on my mobile sideways and my wrist is really starting to hurt lol. But nothing is off limits as I far as I could tell and she's got a great arse and clearly enjoys what she does. Especially sucking cock. Book her. You'll be in for a treat.

Would I return: Yes!!!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP

She was regular girl at one of the party providers I think until they had a parting of the ways (and the parties I dont think in operation now) in 2015/16  :unknown:

I never went but know she did anal and 'reverse powerdriver anal' with party goers, her on floor facing up and punters anal f_cking her I assume. She seemed very open minded :coolgirl:

What a shame anal is not listed on her aw now  :cry:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your review OP

She was regular girl at one of the party providers I think until they had a parting of the ways (and the parties I dont think in operation now) in 2015/16  :unknown:

I never went but know she did anal and 'reverse powerdriver anal' with party goers, her on floor facing up and punters anal f_cking her I assume. She seemed very open minded :coolgirl:

What a shame anal is not listed on her aw now  :cry:

Yes she stopped doing it, shame really, but I never got to test her true limits, as she was definitely intimidated  when I met her with Lindsey.

Offline albedo39

my wrist is really starting to hurt
I warn you all this review is going to be just like all the others

Re: wrist ache - dya think he could be just wanking himself at the thought rather than the deed? :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:26:30 am by albedo39 »

Offline Drake90

Glad to hear she is still going strong! Shall have to arrange something soon.

Offline Blackhart

Re: wrist ache - dya think he could be just wanking himself at the thought rather than the deed? :thumbsdown:
Lol no. I did that enough at the booking. It really was the phone causing that when I was typing.