Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classyminx - Rotherham  (Read 2211 times)

2 review(s) for classyminx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oarsman

External Link/Members Only

A great evening assignation  with a lady who epitomises both parts of her name ! 

Nice apartment , short drive from the town centre.

Initial contact was by phone, easy and relaxed conversation followed by a couple more brief phone chats and then texts on the day .
 ( As usual I booked a few days in advance)

Plenty of parking in the suggested location which was both discreet and safe . Two minute walk to Mandi's home , the entrance to which is away from prying eyes and felt very safe.

The door opened to reveal a petite blonde with short blonde hair who was dressed in a figure-hugging dress, black stockings and high heels. Her stated age is given as 52 and she could probably knock a couple of years off that. She is very attractive , classy and well spoken . I followed her up the candlelit staircase and into a warm, well appointed and atmospherically lit apartment where I was shown straight into the bedroom . Soft background music and the whole place was scrupulously clean . I had showered before I left home but freshened up in the bathroom before rejoining Mandi. We chatted for quite a while in order to get to know each other somewhat better and then indulged in some FK which gradually got deeper as we  undressed each other. Mandi was wearing sheer black lingerie, low cut bra and thong and matching suspender belt to support the previously mentioned black silk stockings. She has four quite discreet tattoos which aren't normally my thing but she was turning me on so much that I just didn't notice them, She also has a couple of piercings, more of which later.

I pulled her down on to the bed and she was soon on top of me paying serious attention to my nipples . I find this a huge turn on, in fact, in my younger days  I could orgasm in the hands of a good nipple sucker ! Removing her bra I returned the compliment ; she has enhanced breasts, good quality job, of  just the right size and with very responsive nipples . She slowly worked her way down to the old chap who was already erect and proceeded to give me the best head I've had in many a long year. As far as I can remember, this was my first experience of a pierced tongue and although I can take or leave BJs this one was so intense that I was in danger of shooting too soon and suggested some return play on her . She has a very responsive clit and was soon quite wet , reaching for her magic wand she turned it into a dual operation and very shortly squirted on my hand.

A little more chat and then she was back on to the old chap with that magic tongue . Really turned on again I asked her to fuck me and , quickly having fitted  one of my non latex super sensitive, NZ made condoms, mounted me and , leaning forward for more FK, proceeded to buck and thrust with a vigour that would have shamed some much younger girls I can think of. This lady really loves sex !  We then changed round for some slow missionary, sensual scissors with more kissing and mutual stroking , a long doggy session , apparently one of her favourite positions, back to some deep mish with her legs over my shoulders and, finally, a long spooning which slowly gathered pace to a climatic ending into the Frenchie.

We lay on the bed for quite a while , putting the country right and getting our breath back - much more fun than the Gym and just as good for you according to the BHF ! Mandi has an extensive likes list and I shall certainly return to sample more of her skills, she is a genuinely nice person , good sense of humour and interesting to talk to and certainly not a clock watcher. Well worth  £120 for the hour.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:40:49 am by oarsman »

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I saw her about 4 years ago in Doncaster (I think she has since moved) and, for what it's worth, can confirm that she was bloody fantastic! If she was in Sheffield I would have seen her again but it's difficult for me to travel much further these days.