Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jenny  (Read 7560 times)

bristolscotsman

She used to be 33, now she's 27!

Cher will be happy....

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure??

Offline ico23

Yes.

I thought she was excellent. Her pictures somehow make her look taller but she's very petite.

Recommended.

Offline scone

I can second that, I have seen her twice, once this year and once last year. She is an attractive lady, and is an absolute maniac in bedroom. I would recommend.

Offline TerryTibbs

Yes.

I thought she was excellent. Her pictures somehow make her look taller but she's very petite.

Recommended.

Her profile says she is a tall 5'7" .....that's not petite?

Looks like a good bet though.

Terry  :timeout

Offline Pepper

I looked at her last year but was put off by the fact that it looked that whoever was writing her profile was writing about 3 others all based in BS4 but they all had a similar feel to them, they tended to be updated at the same time.

My worry was that it was some busy flat with a few girls working - something I've felt uncomfortable in before.

Offline Daffodil

Bugger, wish I'd seen this earlier. I've been free today and she looks good value for £60.

I have definitely seen this profile a few times before though, and never felt inclined. I wonder if she's changed something on it? Perhaps reduced her rates or added a half-hour option.

Curious6705

She was highlighted as being a member of this group - External Link/Members Only - by WCL in the following thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9346.0

Offline Pepper

Thanks Curious - that makes sense now.

I see that Jenny is 36 at External Link/Members Only  !

Curious6705

Thanks Curious - that makes sense now.

I see that Jenny is 36 at External Link/Members Only  !

Yep - makes you wonder how old she really is, and when those photos were taken.

Offline scone

When I saw her, last month, I would say mid to late 30's. She really is the lady in the photos, and really is quite attractive.

Offline picker98uk

I’ve seen Jenny a few times, Jenny has always delivered a first class service, enthusiastic and fun. As to her age mid thirties is a fair estimate.
Jenny works from a flat in Totterdown just of the A37 Wells road.

As mentioned several girls work from this flat, though from my experience not all at the same time.  It is likely that there will be more than one SP present at any time, so it is possible that more than one client will be in the flat at the same time, however care is taken to ensure you don’t meet.

I have seen Jenny and one of the other SPs who work at this flat. It has been mentioned that this is a bait and switch operation, from my experience this is not the case, as I have always seen the girl I’ve contacted and expected to see, however I can’t speak for experience of others.

Curious6705

When I saw her, last month, I would say mid to late 30's. She really is the lady in the photos, and really is quite attractive.

I guess we could as easily add 9 years to 36, as take it off, as they have done on her latest profile ...

For me, having read Jonathan Crane's and WCL's first hand accounts - WCL being a long standing member of UKP - it's a definite no from me. £60 for half an hour, through an agency, in Bristol, has too good to be true written all over it for me, and JC's and WCL's reported experiences bear that out IMO.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes, genuine German girl, speaks fluent English, anal included in the £60, and I went for watersports as well. She works at the flat 3 days a week and 2 other girls operate on other days, she travels down from Cheltenham. I would say mid to late 30s, slim and fit.

Curious6705

Yes, genuine German girl, speaks fluent English, anal included in the £60, and I went for watersports as well. She works at the flat 3 days a week and 2 other girls operate on other days, she travels down from Cheltenham. I would say mid to late 30s, slim and fit.

Hi Mr Kent - I've seen your feedback many times on AW (assuming that's you?), and it is reassuring to read of your experience with this WG. It seems like you had better luck than WCL and JC.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes, it is me, thanks for your comments. No she was good and dirty, quite feisty though, would I return? Yes probably, so I am not saying she is an absolute must see.

Offline TerryTibbs

Was she enthusiastic with the watersports....I looking to try it for the first time with a girl who wants to do it!

Terry  :timeout

bristolscotsman

I had it all sorted out, organised mid afternoon, she agreed the time, I rang at appointed time and no answer. She had the nerve to say it was my fault for not confirming. That's what made me think texts and emails were being answered by different people. I agree a few of the profiles- Lily, Amazing Ass Abbie, Lucy, and Busty Jenny all read and look the same, and the images look pretty photo-shopped.  :diablo:Maybe I'm just being a bit picky for my hard-earned cash!! It's a definite no from me, even if 6o quid inc anal is a bargain!!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes Terry, the Watersports were good, although I have to say Cheeky Hands was the best for me at that in Bristol. But as I say at £60 for all that not too bad really!

Offline Daffodil

Yes Terry, the Watersports were good, although I have to say Cheeky Hands was the best for me at that in Bristol. But as I say at £60 for all that not too bad really!

She states on her profile, Mr Kent, that anal is an extra £20. How did you swing it to be included?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

So it does......don't know but it was all in for £60 with the Watersports as well, if you see her say I got it for £60 so can you? It was about 6 weeks ago and cannot remember her asking extra on the profile page.

Offline realpunter

Not my bag at all.
While attractive - older and skinner than her pictures id say mid 30's now.
She was very forward and overly obliging, no build up or GFE just straight to the action offered her ass within 5 minutes or walking through the door and was surprised i said no (not my thing) then offered and proceeded to rim and about everything else you can imagine. I'm sure many will be over the moon with this kind of woman.
Didn't float my boat at all.
Thing which made me chucckle was her efficiency to sherd the condom packets and - try then to flush them - didn't work & were there no doubt as a welcome note to the next punter :lol:

ulander

I saw her earlier this year and had anal.  There was no attempt to charge extra.  I can't remember if at that time, she said on her profile that anal was an extra.  Probably not; if she had, I wouldn't have gone for it as I dislike paying for "extras".

She was willing and enthusiastic.  If I have a criticism, it is that she was almost a bit too enthusiastic. It felt a bit forced and artificial.  It would have been better if she'd just relaxed and been her natural self.

Speaking of things natural, the visit did remind me of why I dislike enhanced boobs so much.  Obviously I knew hers were enhanced before the visit, but I was surprised at quite how hard and unyielding they were.  Still, I can't fault her for that.  Lots of people love enhanced tits.

She gives a genuine, competent, good value for money service, in my opinion.

Offline Not_today

way too enthusiastic, slightly offputting.
WOuld say shes nearer 40. But offers everything on a plate !

Bubbles

Would you say she looks like her gallery pics on aw?
Ie: do you think they're recent?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes, I think the pics are relatively recent, I saw her in October and she looked the same as her pictures.

Offline Daffodil

Would you say she looks like her gallery pics on aw?
Ie: do you think they're recent?

The pics are relatively accurate, but touched up a little or a few years out of date. She had more wrinkles than the pictures suggest, certainly the skin seemed to be that of a smoker in my view.