Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LiLi Chinababy - Birmingham City Center  (Read 4275 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Hummingbird

O think I owe  her to write a review since I gave her a negative feedback few months ago.

Tried my luck onve again (after succesfully completing a Punt with Chardonay which was my 1st ever, will write review later)

Comms: Good. Replies quickly. Doesnt know a lot of english though. Same day meet arranged with 5 hours notice.

Place: Apartment in buulding in city center. Plenty of parking. Discreet. Easy to find. Got the flat nu.ber and buzzed in.

Girl: Descent looking oriental girl, lokely in late 20s, small natural bokbs and small butt. Slim and clean. Paper work sorted (80 for 1 hour massage and HE)

Massage: Fairly good for a WG. Spent a good 30 mins on back, neck and legs. Then started teasing the ass with nails which was AMAZING.

Oo to front. Limited massage and then started to play with the cock. She knows her way around them. I asked for a BJ which she agreed for additional 10. Does not do penetration for any amount of money. She said its my preference whether its OWO or covered. I asked for a covered BJ. Good technique. Does not gag. Relieved after few minutes.

You are allowed to touch everywhere (yes everywhere) but cant kiss or suck the boobs.

Overall, excellent experience. Will go again but maybe for 30 mins as massage is good and you get to blow your load for 50 pounds. Link is below;

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

She offers cim/facial on her profile was you offered these.

Offline sanj07

This girl use to offer full service with not alot left out does anyone know why all of a sudden she has gone to the extreme of let alone no penetration but no playing with boobs either lol I can't get my head around it

Offline Oscar1

Unfortunately she doesn’t accept mixed race guys like me.
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline KingUser2017

This girl use to offer full service with not alot left out does anyone know why all of a sudden she has gone to the extreme of let alone no penetration but no playing with boobs either lol I can't get my head around it

Most likely she has a boyfriend who doesn't like the idea of sharing her! - I use to see a nice lady - then all of a sudden she stopped offering services. She then told me it;s because she now has a boyfriend who doesn't like what I do!

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

:hi:

I saw her twice (technically three times) in Preston when she was FS and the first time blew my mind with a first proper Nuru massage and I posted a review confirming that although there was FS, mine was the little engine that couldn't and I ran out of puff.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95846.0

I made another booking on her next tour of the North West and, as Roy Walker used to say, it was good but not right. I thought I had updated my review with the new experience and I'm ashamed to say it's not there. I'll try and remedy that but as she's stopped FS not long after that, it may be a bit moot. I'm sure that I read somewhere about her being in a relationship now and keeping her services to massage only.

In short, despite being early on a Sunday morning she was less perky than the last time; the Nuru was less expertly carried out (the sheet didn't fit the bed properly) and she got cramp half way through the two hour booking. We gave up and she reluctantly agreed to a discounted hour the next day.

That session was massage and FS only, without Nuru, and I managed to finish the home straight at long last. Certainly not the worst experience but dialled down another notch from the first encounter. Added to that, when I left it turns out that it was ten minutes shy of the hour, from getting out of the lift to getting back in again.

When she changed to massage only, she no longer met what I look for from AW meets. EM

greenpanda

Yes. She has a husband now thats why she does everything but actual sex. You will find a lot of chinese girls like that. They will give you bj, cim and everything but fs. Its because in Chinese a bj is worded as mouth cross communication. A hj is hand cross communication. But there is strictly only one word for sex in chinese so there is no ambiguity. So if they don't let you fuck them in the pussy then according to the word play they don't see themselves as prostitues.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Yes. She has a husband now thats why she does everything but actual sex. You will find a lot of chinese girls like that. They will give you bj, cim and everything but fs. Its because in Chinese a bj is worded as mouth cross communication. A hj is hand cross communication. But there is strictly only one word for sex in chinese so there is no ambiguity. So if they don't let you fuck them in the pussy then according to the word play they don't see themselves as prostitues.

:hi: Once again your time in the Far East is an education for the rest of us so well spent. Thanks GP. Much appreciated. EM

Odd Job

I text her today to check services, she told me she’d be naked but no touching.

Offline Clicktocollect

I see her quite often. I think she is good value at £50. Good massage and excellent HE. She allows touching for me except for her pussy.

Offline Jakblue

I have seen Lili a few times. I thought that she had left the UK to return home but her AW profile remains active.

Online PepeMAGA

I have seen Lili a few times. I thought that she had left the UK to return home but her AW profile remains active.
My understanding is that it's now a different girl, using her old profile

Offline Clicktocollect

My understanding is that it's now a different girl, using her old profile
Thats also how I understand it, I was also told she wouldnt be coming back. I wonder what is going on?

Online PepeMAGA

Thats also how I understand it, I was also told she wouldnt be coming back. I wonder what is going on?
Think there's a review of the replacement, not a good one