Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna - Playmates Leeds  (Read 1195 times)

Harry11

External Link/Members Only

One hour visit to a nice Leeds apartment, £140.
10am visit.

I had a visit with Sienna back in January. I was on a trip up to Leeds, and had been trying to book someone to visit my hotel. It wasn't really working out due to the girls I wanted not being available, and then my work colleagues changing dinner plans, so I decided to have a cheeky punt on the way to the office instead.

Comms were done, and Playmates were good. I was concerned because getting from the station to the flat was always going to be tight, and my train was (of course) running late. Still, I made it. Unfortunately Sienna had worse luck and an accident on the motorway meant that she was later than I was was. Playmates made me aware when I got to the flat that she was late, but I decided to wait in the building. When I got the notification that Sienna was there, I went to the flat to meet Sienna in the corridor which was kind of funny/strange.

Sienna isn't blonde (I knew that), and was definitely attractive. Even more so in lingerie. Tight figure, good breasts, and lovely lady bits.

We went in, Sienna got ready, I had a drink of water, and got ready too, and then we moved to the bedroom. We had a chat about our relative journey issues, and I generally talked to much.

The action was fine, nice BJ from Sienna and I then went down on her. She has such an attractive body, and I enjoyed the view, and giving her a good licking. Then cowgirl, and we were done.

Why neutral then?

I have had some great punts in the past, and Sienna is a nice genuine lady, but actually, I don't think it worked for either of us. She had obviously had a stressful rushed journey, I had had a stressful rushed journey from down south. The meeting in the corridor probably unnerved her and I a little, and it just didn't seem to click. I think she is probably worth a visit otherwise, but personally, I would have others in my queue before a return visit. Who knows though?

Offline mrfishyfoo

...it just didn't seem to click.

FFS MrH I feel your pain.  :dash: :dash:

A grey card that IMHO could very easily have been a red.

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

Harry11

On the one hand, I think she could be great in slightly different circumstances. On the other hand, I have been with women who do a fantastic job of overcoming those things, so Sienna should aim to do the same (as I am the customer).

So I have no doubt that people could have a great time with her, but mine was OK.