Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha_Lovely - Oxford Street  (Read 1543 times)

1 review(s) for Sasha_Lovely (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initial comms via text and agreed time with Postcode. I call once I reach the location and exact address provided. £70 for 30 mins.

Location is a flat on side of Oxford street between Bond Street and Oxford Street station. Buzzer system to get into the flat.

She welcomes with a smile and she looks exactley like her profile photo. Skinny and beautiful. She helps me undress. No kissing in any form.
OWO was on offer and I went for OW. She did provide a decent OW.
She got on top of me and started riding me, changed to missionary and then to doggy.
I asked if I can take some photos as the "Being Filmed" is ticked on her profile. She told no filming and when I informed it was mentioned on her profile, she told it was a mistake. Then I asked if she does CIM, it is extra baby! No mention about these extras in her profile.
Sex was decent one and finish in missionary. Had a little chat and left.

Nice girl, decent sex. Not a clock watcher but incorrect profile details and extras. It is a netural one for me.

Offline Parking

Stunning girl but...heaps of extras :thumbsdown:

I enquired about kissing, she replied 'depends on how long you stay', I said 30 mins and was quoted £30 extra. I didn't bother.

Offline king tarzan

Had planned to see her But 50/50 now.
I don't mind paying extra for yummy yum yum dfk within reasonable cost boundary. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Although Neutral, I must say, Sasha does seem _Lovely ... I think I might have to try her out.

Stortford

Was on my hot list looks like a stunna I work with looks a little flat chested mate is there a decent handful there?

Offline ss100

Ditto that. Hope we hangs around till April!

Was on my hot list looks like a stunna I work with looks a little flat chested mate is there a decent handful there?

Offline sunnyj

I would say size A and not flat chested.

jamalabdul99