Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyXxEnglishxXLori - Stansted  (Read 1110 times)

1 review(s) for SexyXxEnglishxXLori (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
120/h incall

Profile looked inviting as she says she LOVES having sex. Communications through aw were promptly answered, and she sent directions to her place once the booking was confirmed.

She opened the door in sexy lingerie and welcomed me with a kiss. The pictures are accurate, profile says she's 54 but she's well preserved and I'd have guessed a little younger. Reasonable body size somewhere between 10 and 12.

Punt was full on with plenty of deep kissing, sucking her boobs, oral both ways. She squirts easily and did so while I was finger-fucking her. On to the real fucking in several positions and then switched to anal doggy style. She likes playing with herself with a vibrator while being taken anally and this led to more orgasms and squirting on her part, with the bed getting rather wet! Finished at the end with CIM.

Although an older woman, she definitely gets into it and we both enjoyed ourselves.

Offline simpleton69

Thanks for the review

Put this lady in my hot list a few weeks ago

I see she's been a AW member since 2016 but only recently seen her profile

Offline Mabbsey

Thanks for the review. Whats the location like - residential/parking/discrete? And do you know what her availability is, I have messaged but had no response.

Cheers.