Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX , Manchester Deansgate  (Read 2108 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

JessicaXBabyX
30mins: £60 +£10 for facial

Comms:  Good via text.  Knew that she doesn't kiss, or allow fingering, or RO,... so basically text-requested long OWO, face-fucking, and other pleasures - replied with enthusiasm!

High-end apartment; Discrete.  She has to buzz you in when you call her.
Mancunian accent, surprisingly quite low, but pleasantly young-looking when I met her.

Girl:
Dressed quite sluttily as requested.
Quite a bit of make-up to hide her few spots/mild acne, but indicates her young early/mid-20s age.
Looks like the fit "party-going girl" you used to fancy in school - street-wise, fun, sassy.
Dark brown hair, Size 8; Great tits & nipples, great legs, slim fit body. Around 5'5" if memory serves me correctly.

Venue:
The apartment is certainly used for living, and I noticed male shoes, coats & attire.
Jessica quickly pointed out that she lives in the apartment with her husband - and her husband is fully in favour of her line of work, and is always sure to be out when she sees her clients for a bit of fucking.
I found it a bit disconcerting at first, but hey I'm here now, and if she's brave enough to let random strangers into her living quarters, then there is an element of trust here; Also, I found it quite exhilirating to be hard-fucking someone else's wife.

Had a shower - clean towel provided.

I understood that there was no kissing, fingering, or RO - these were, she saide, reserved for her husband; fair enough.
As mentioned above, because of these reduced services, I said I wanted enthusiastic protected penetration, OWO, face-fucking, tit-fucking, dildo-using on her, and facial....

.... and it was GREAT.
She allows kissing to her body & tits, so did a bit of that, then lay back on the bed, inviting her to give me some prolonged OWO - great ball-playing, licking, tea-bagging, DT, saliva-glistening shaft - simply loveleh.
Then moved her so that she lay on her back, with her head off the bead, face-fucking her.
Then I got her to tea-bag me, whilst wanking me off, whilst I got a pink dildo/rabbit to slide it in & out of her pussy.
She was also happy to taste her own pussy juices on the pink weapon as well - hot as hell.

Flipped myself 180 so that then I could fuck her between her tits, using her mouth as a bullseye for my helmet to be aimed at.

We then proceeded to protected penetration - doggy, spanking her lovely arse-cheeks lightly; and our position was that I was directly facing the front door of the apartment - and although I knew the husband was out for the evening - it was exciting all the same to fantasise that the husband would open the door to find me fucking his wife from behind.

I then put Jessica into RCG (note: pretty feet), then to CG whilst sucking her tits, pushed her back into the final position in mish, with her legs & feet around my neck.
As I felt that I was about to come, I quickly got the rubber off, got her to kneel, whilst I stood up, and let loose my creamy threads all across her face.
No cum-dodging whatsoever, and it was quite fun to see my glaze mixing a bit with her make-up.

So, the encounter was pretty fun, with quite a bit of fun banter & laughter interspersed as we changed positions.
Also, no qualms about me being loud during sex - indeed, she was a bit loud too.

Had a shower, then left.

Would I return?
A very fun encounter, and certainly left with a smile on my face.
But it would have been even better if we could have DFK, if I could have slide my fingers into her pussy, and participated in RO.
So,... maybe.

All in all, a great girl that delivers a limited service, but the quality of that limited service is superb.

Online lewisjones23

good report, cheers  :thumbsup:

wont kiss but will quite happily suck random fellas balls and let them unload over her face - prossie logic  :wackogirl:

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. Are you sure it was £60 and just £10 extra for the facial because her profile also says that OWO is an extra £10?

Offline AL88

Yes, just checked my punting records, and it was definitely £60 +£10 for the facial.

To be fair,  I haven't been up to Manchester for a while, so haven't kept a check on any price variations on her part.