Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer @GFE massage/Angel @Katie's Moulin Rouge - Doncaster  (Read 602 times)

bob_m_79

This lady works under two separate titles/addresses throughout the week and have tried to catch her for a while now. Managed to get in finally at Katie's and have been left curious for weeks after reading many interesting things about Angel/Summer. She is a beautiful young lady with very dark brunette hair, a tall yet small frame and bubbly. I must say this is my first review and completely worth writing as she was as a beauty. She isn't a big breasted type of person but many other aspects to admire. We started with some massage and I relaxed for a few minutes before I was turned over to receive so e gorgeous OWO. I went for the 65 GFE for half an hour and did debate on extending it I had more on me at the time. I gave her some RO before we ended up with sex and finished by hand relief as I can be tricky to please  :P

Great time with the girl and will definitely come back for her in the future. Made me feel extremely welcome, had excellent manors and being so new to this type of thing she made me want to go st it all over again in an hour!  :cool:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only