Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WelshElise - Cardiff Incall  (Read 1954 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour

Thought I had already done this review but it looks like I missed it. Saw Elise a few months back, initial coms were through UKE and then via text. All very quick, friendly and flirty.

Arrived at the location and was greeted at the door by Elise, no hiding behind the door crap just opened up and welcomed in. Money sorted and was shown through to the shower, Elise stayed for a chat as I was cleaning up and she is not shy in the slightest.

Once in the bedroom she was wearing the underwear I had selected through our previous coms and looked very good in it, although the outfit didn't stay on for that long. Started with plenty of DFK and Elise really gets into this. OWO was fantastic with plenty of DT and attention paid to the whole length and balls. After a while of this I had to repay the favour but ddin't spend as much time as I normally would on oral as I remembered Elise tell me she was more of a penetration type of girl. So moved up for some more DFK and a good bout of fingering which seemed to do the job for her.

On with the condom and we moved through plenty of different positions while working up a massive sweat with plenty of DFK throughout. Credit where it is due, Elise is a master at dirty talk and this really added to the fun, although at times I had to push her face into the pillow to get her to shut up  :D

The highlight for me was having her in prone bone several times and getting some nice deep penetration and the accompanying moans in response. Finally finished with some CIM which Elise swallowed to the last drop.

Spent some time just laying on the bed playing with each other after that and eventually got dressed to leave.

I really should pay another visit soon and not 100% sure why I haven't been back yet. Maybe a duo with Lileth is on order.

Offline pork sword

Excellent review fella! One I’m really looking forward to meeting some day  :drinks:

np500

Nice one S T T , safe to say,  she’s a horny little thing, saw her a good few months ago and will be back, but like you,  ( I’m thinking here ! ) it’s the sheer number of girls to investigate that holds me ( us ? ) back .
Oh, and the fact my numbers ain’t come up yet !
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:26:28 pm by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, STT. She’s excellent and I enjoyed a lot too. Also I have never heard of prone bone so will now go google it  :D

np500

Nice review, STT. She’s excellent and I enjoyed a lot too. Also I have never heard of prone bone so will now go google it  :D

Did’t like to ask, sounds painfull !

SeekingtheTruth

Did’t like to ask, sounds painfull !

Not at all, one of my favourites!

Hectorshouse

Sounds like fun StT! there seems to be quite a number of good reviews in Wales of WG's I have not seen as yet? need to get out more!!!

HH

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review STT.  Seen her a few times and her oral is excellent.  Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Sounds like fun StT! there seems to be quite a number of good reviews in Wales of WG's I have not seen as yet? need to get out more!!!

HH

I don't think you do too badly Hector. 

Offline Lickster42

Need to meet this girl, another excellent review.

Hectorshouse

Mr D - I am struggling to keep up! There are some really good WG's out there at the moment, but I keep with my regulars who in my opinion provide me exactly what i seek, so taking a chance is secondary!

Saying that I have seen two new girls this week!

Reviews to follow!

I have slowed down, 30 punts up to now in 2018.

HH

Offline Mr_Shins

I met her when she was in London back in November. I liked her so much I booked her again before she ended her tour. For me, it wasn't the sex that won me over (although we did that too) but her personality. I also found her very attractive.

I couldn't see her when she returned to London at the start of this month as I was busy that weekend.

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On with the condom and we moved through plenty of different positions while working up a massive sweat with plenty of DFK throughout.

The highlight for me was having her in prone bone several times and getting some nice deep penetration and the accompanying moans in response.

No mention of you making her orgasm from penetrative sex. Just moaning? :unknown:

When I saw her recently she had lots of orgasms and squirted a lot. She loves to be pounded hard, deep and fast ;)

SeekingtheTruth

No mention of you making her orgasm from penetrative sex. Just moaning? :unknown:

When I saw her recently she had lots of orgasms and squirted a lot. She loves to be pounded hard, deep and fast ;)

Nice to see you’ve found your next stalking target  :lol:

Digging out a review from March to try and score a point against me? Pathetic. But that’s par for the course with you.

Offline Steelworker

I’ve got a 12 inch knob and my Dad’s the strongest man in the world, so there.  :D

SeekingtheTruth

I’ve got a 12 inch knob and my Dad’s the strongest man in the world, so there.  :D

He’s upset as I pointed out he must have a tiny cock because of a comment Elise made about using a pillow under her to stop popping out in mish. I must have struck a nerve  :lol:

But his response doesn’t surprise me. He does have history for having unstable behaviour. If you want some entertaining reading check out the post history on his previous accounts.

vw

He’s upset as I pointed out he must have a tiny cock because of a comment Elise made about using a pillow under her to stop popping out in mish. I must have struck a nerve  :lol:

But his response doesn’t surprise me. He does have history for having unstable behaviour. If you want some entertaining reading check out the post history on his previous accounts.

Dumbar is a loon.   :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201132.0

thankyou Angel you have enriched my life!  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:39:10 am by vw »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Doombar, have you considered making some instructional videos so the rest of us might learn from your obvious sexual prowess?

Offline Doombar

Doombar, have you considered making some instructional videos so the rest of us might learn from your obvious sexual prowess?
Nah, you've either got it or you haven't  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

Nah, you've either got it or you haven't  :hi:

Some people don't have to tell everyone else how great they are.

vw

Some people don't have to tell everyone else how great they are.

Watch out Dumbar will put his hands round your neck to show his dominance.     :scare: :scare:

SeekingtheTruth

Watch out Dumbar will put his hands round your neck to show his dominance.     :scare: :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's about as intimidating as a goldfish. The fact that he has to tell people he's a dominant proves he isn't, he's just a wannabe.

I also wonder if he actually did make Elise orgasm as much as he claims or if he is just another lala.

Offline Doombar

Not upset - you couldn't upset me however hard you try - just putting the record straight as you are a pathetic liar who has a history of trying to troll other punters.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with other blokes cocks  :vomit: But I can assure you I don't have a "tiny cock"  :rolleyes:

I also didn't "pop out".  Truth is we fucked in mish for about 10 mins - hard and fast - she came and squirted a few times.  Then we played with a large dildo and did some 3 digit fingering to loosen her up and get her wetter as I had found her a bit tight, then we fucked in mish for another 10 mins with a similar response.

I must admit I was knackered after but it had been worth it. I read above that you got a "massive sweat" on but didn't get her off - just made her moan - probably about your lack lustre performance  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:01:00 pm by Doombar »

SeekingtheTruth

Not upset - you couldn't upset me however hard you try - just putting the record straight as you are a pathetic liar who has a history of trying to troll other punters.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with other blokes cocks  :vomit: But I can assure you I don't have a "tiny cock"  :rolleyes:

I also didn't "pop out".  Truth is we fucked in mish for about 10 mins - hard and fast - she came and squirted a few times.  Then we played with a large dildo and did some 3 digit fingering to loosen her up and get her wetter as I had found her a bit tight, then we fucked in mish for another 10 mins with a similar response.

I must admit I was knackered after but it had been worth it. I read above that you got a "massive sweat" on but didn't get her off - just made her moan - probably about your lack lustre performance  :sarcastic:

Keep telling yourself that snowflake, whatever helps you get through the sad, lonely days :lol:

Surprised it took you so long to come up with this response though, brain cells not firing on all cylinders?

And I don't troll people, I call them out on their bullshit and fucked up behaviour.

SeekingtheTruth

Also I'm guessing you booked her on your new AW account seeing as you have had to ditch you old one once again after another stalking incident  :lol:

vw

And I don't troll people, I call them out on their bullshit and fucked up behaviour.

Well that is  dumbar, I can see why he may think that from his position.    :lol: :lol:

vw

Also I'm guessing you booked her on your new AW account seeing as you have had to ditch you old one once again after another stalking incident  :lol:

Seems to have lost it

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202831.msg2152939#msg2152939