Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OliviaMayhem - Old Street  (Read 1663 times)

22 review(s) for OliviaMayhem (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
19 review(s) for Juicygodess (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Eyshathebaddest (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

So I was in the area and had time for a quickie. Looked briefly at the Polish lot in Hoxton but £50/15 mins plus £20 for CIM put me off. Went for Olivia, who was available. I was aware of previous. See the links in this review.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187599

Comms
Very responsive. All done by text.

Fairly nice hotel under 10 mins walk from Old Street station. No problems walking past reception to lifts.

The girl
As described in previous reviews. Quite short, thick, nice pert firm tits. No make-up so a bit plain looking. Not really my type and didn't really fancy her. I had read she wasn't keen on older guys, and there was a lack of chemistry between us. I wasn't bothered. Seemed to have her head screwed on. She's studying and earning on the side.

The service
Didn't shower, but cleaned the old fella, then lay down on the bed. I was only after a blow n go, so didn't try to kiss her. Took a little while for me to get interested but she's got good technique. Sloppy but not too wet, went deep but not full DT. Minimal use of hands. Took her time and didn't rush unlike some girls during a 15min meet. Wasn't keen on fingering, which was disappointing but I could tell she was tight. Finished with me on my knees on the bed, her on all fours. Happy to bob her head on me as I watched in the mirror. Took a bit of face fucking but got the impression she wouldn't be keen if I really went for it.

I had planned to CIM but she she backed off and started wanking me. I suppose I could've asked her to blow me again but, with all the saliva, it was a very good handjob. I had my eyes closed so left it to her to finish me off. However, I guess she wasn't paying attention and I ended up spunking on her tits and over the bed.

Sorry to any of you that followed, but spunk management was her job. £50/15 mins.

Rating
Got exactly what I wanted so no complaints and I left with a smile on my face. If I was more attracted to her I'd probably go back for quickie seconds but not longer. £140 for an hour feels overpriced but I'm sure British and young attracts a premium for some folk.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:20:34 pm by Fuzzyduck »