Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Anahita - Newton Le Willows  (Read 3044 times)

6 review(s) for Mistress Anahita (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have been meaning to get this and a couple of other reviews up... apologies for not giving back as much as I have been taking. This meet took place before Christmas late last year.

Location- newton Le willows, town house with plenty of parking around area, on a reletavely busy road but nothing to concerning for me.

Coms- Great email on AW then booking made and texts day before and morning of. Address given day before so plenty of time to plan the route (personally a big positive for me)

Looks:- Same as profile, you get what you see. She will happily dress as requested with notice.

Service:- I went specifically for one thing and to try and explore that and how I enjoyed it. It was breath control via face sitting whilst being forced to sniff poppers. I’d recently been using poppers during sex with a regular and wanted to make it a bit more kinky and explore the breath play.

In terms of delivering the service I wanted Anahita was great, talked me through it offered advice and had all relevant equipment. For me it just wasn’t a massive turn on, and although I enjoyed the experience it wasn’t the type where I wanted to go and do it again.

Was that the WGs fault... I don’t think so, hence why I have gone positive with the review. I just think I have ticked a bucket list item off that I now know I probably won’t do again.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, I love a girl sitting on my face but, that's as for as it goes for me.....wouldn't want to be popping my clogs on some prossies bed....each to there own though... :thumbsup:

Offline Carpy

Thanks for the review Pal, I love a girl sitting on my face but, that's as for as it goes for me.....wouldn't want to be popping my clogs on some prossies bed....each to there own though... :thumbsup:

Yeah totally understand mate, I love face sitting in the vanilla way as well. Thought I’d itch a scratch but not really my thing.

Offline frankc

Thought I’d itch a scratch but not really my thing.

I know that feeling mate.......you'll be shagging TS's next.... :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Quite fancy a bit of what she offers.