Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen21- Incall - 30 mins - Croydon Toothy BJ  (Read 1531 times)

11 review(s) for   Carmen21 (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline akah

External Link/Members Only

Quick note: My first ever review and my second punt

After trawling AW for about an hour I finally narrowed it down to Carmen (my plan D)

Price
£80 for 0.5 hours

Comms
No issues with communications. Quick texts back and forth.

The Venue
Nice clean apartment in Croydon near tesco express. Pay and display parking (£1.50)

The Girl
As seen in her profile pics and gallery. Late 20's. She is quite slim I would say a size 10 about 5"6. She has that bimbo/barbie/plastic look (not really into that but this was a last minute punt). Lips are enhanced. As another reviewer mentioned it does feel like you are snogging a tyre lol.

The Punt
As I knocked I heard laughing coming from inside her apartment. I am guessing there is another WG there. I was not too happy about that. Anyway once I was in she did seem quite friendly. Asked how long I would like to stay. I said 30 mins. Gave the PW and she left the room for about 5-7 mins. I could hear her laughing and joking with the other girl (that was a bit annoying).

Once she came back I asked if I could switch the light of (it was quite dark in there) but she said "No, it's okay". Instead she took the cover off the lamp to brighten the room up.

Started of with FK. It was quite deep however as I mentioned earlier it was like snogging a tyre. This lasted a few minuted and continued during the punt. Whilst this was going on she started touching my member down below and slowly proceeded with OWO. It was okay but was quite toothy which I hate (if anyone knows a WG who can OWO without teeth let me know  ;))

I then started licking her tits to which she responded with "hehe it tickles". Implying that I should stop. She then continued witha bit more DFK and OWO. This tme she also licked and sucjed the balls (because  I told her to). At this point I also held her head quite lightly which made her quite angry as she said "DONT do this okay". I said sorry and continued with the punt.

I licked her down below for a little bit and slowly started to finger her (quite stubbly down there, I prefer fully shaved) to which she responded quite firmly with "fingers outside only, okay".

Then she got the the glove and did her missionary and side ways doggy/side ways spoon. she is not tight at all. Didn't last long. Came. Was given tissue and wipes. I'm a one pop guy so I got dressed and was on my way.   

Negatives
Toothy BJ
No fingering
DFK feels like you're snogging a tyre
Wastes a bit of time at the beginning

Positives
DFK's passionately
Quick comms
Clean

Overall
This was bordering a neutral but I gave it a positive because she did have a positive attitude for that price.

Would I visit again? Probably not.

Sorry if this review has been a bit fluffy (as I said, my first review) but I like including all the facts so I can paint a clearer picture for all.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 02:06:00 am by akah »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Quick note: My first ever review and my second punt

After trawling AW for about an hour I finally narrowed it down to Carmen (my plan D)

Price
£80 for 0.5 hours

Comms
No issues with communications. Quick texts back and forth.

The Venue
Nice clean apartment in Croydon near tesco express. Pay and display parking (£1.50)

The Girl
As seen in her profile pics and gallery. She is quite slim I would say a size 10 about 5"6. She has that bimbo/barbie/plastic look (not really into that but this was a last minute punt). Lips are enhanced. As another reviewer mentioned it does feel like you are snogging a tyre lol.

The Punt
As I knocked I heard laughing coming from inside her apartment. I am guessing there is another WG there. I was not too happy about that. Anyway once I was in she did seem quite friendly. Asked how long I would like to stay. I said 30 mins. Gave the PW and she left the room for about 5-7 mins. I could hear her laughing and joking with the other girl (that was a bit annoying).

Once she came back I asked if I could switch the light of (it was quite dark in there) but she said "No, it's okay". Instead she took the cover off the lamp to brighten the room up.

Started of with FK. It was quite deep however as I mentioned earlier it was like snogging a tyre. This lasted a few minuted and continued during the punt. Whilst this was going on she started touching my member down below and slowly proceeded with OWO. It was okay but was quite toothy which I hate (if anyone knows a WG who can OWO without teeth let me know  ;))

I then started licking her tits to which she responded with "hehe it tickles". Implying that I should stop. She then continued witha bit more DFK and OWO. This tme she also licked and sucjed the balls (because  I told her to). At this point I also held her head quite lightly which made her quite angry as she said "DONT do this okay". I said sorry and continued with the punt.

I licked her down below for a little bit and slowly started to finger her to which she responded quite firmly with "fingers outside only, okay".

Then she got the the glove and did her missionary and side ways doggy/side ways spoon. she is not tight at all. Didn't last long. Came. Was given tissue and wipes. I'm a one pop guy so I got dressed and was on my way.   

Negatives
Toothy BJ
No fingering
DFK feels like you're snogging a tyre
Wastes a bit of time at the beginning

Positives
DFK's passionately
Quick comms
Clean

Overall
This was bordering a neutral but I gave it a positive because she did have a positive attitude for that price.

Would I visit again? Probably not.

Sorry if this review has been a bit fluffy (as I said, my first review) but I like including all the facts so I can paint a clearer picture for all.

Good first review

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review.
Sounds like she's a bit bossy (don't do this, don't do that) and looks overpriced to me for £120/hr in Croydon and CIM is extra. Once you've had a few more punts, you might reflect back that this might be more of a neutral rating. Have fun finding out.

Offline johnplatano

Good review didnt sound fluffy at all

I was put off as soon as I read she left for 5-7 mins! :angry: :timeout:

Offline Cryton123

The title of this review made me laugh  :lol:

Offline akah

Offline dwightschrute

Sounds like a negative tbh, but she is hot

Offline Bangers and Gash

Now't wrong with a toothy BJ, fella.   :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

Sounds like a negative tbh, but she is hot

She's pretty but not as much as the pics suggest. Early 30's for sure.

Offline akah

Cheers for the review.
Sounds like she's a bit bossy (don't do this, don't do that) and looks overpriced to me for £120/hr in Croydon and CIM is extra. Once you've had a few more punts, you might reflect back that this might be more of a neutral rating. Have fun finding out.

True! I am thinking of changing this to a neutral. Is that possible?

Offline pepsicolaboy

True! I am thinking of changing this to a neutral. Is that possible?

Report your Opening Review/Post & request it from the admin, they may very well oblige  :rolleyes: