Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Vanessa - Oxford Street  (Read 549 times)

1 review(s) for Betty Love1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline dami3n

put the word out on the board for info but the pics were worth a TOFTT so went for it as I was in the vicinity anyway

arranged by text "can't talk text me" her english was passable in person but don't think she runs her phone though, I texted for the secretary outfit, OWO and DFK text said yes, she wasn't in the outfit and when i asked she didn't know what I was talking about :thumbsdown:

Place: side street off oxford street, buzzer entry, anonymous enough, tidy serviced apartments, 4th floor stairs only.

door opened to reveal Vanessa pretty much as pictured, not as dolled up as the pics but v.cute, nice toned body, tight abs, slightly thick thighs/legs but well proportioned, sexy lingerie and amazing tits :thumbsup: , shy smile but fairly welcoming and what not,

settled the fee took the shower offered, nice and clean bathroom, rifled through a few dirty towels to get to the clean ones so probably a bit of mileage on the clock that day, back in the room and we made small talk as I sized up her body, sat her on my thigh and really gave those tits a good feel  to commit them to some vivid memory. oh right work space was a sofa bed so pretty rock hard...

asked for OWO and she hoped I was clean as she didn't want to catch nothin ...of course I was clean ...scouts honour :rolleyes:, fairly mundane OWO, no reall technique or variation ...you know the ones you close your eyes and picture your favourite WG working your shaft like a pro? yeah one of those, asked for the dom and she ggave me the "big D, mish first" routine :rolleyes: fairly tight fit and she was offering some encouragement to suck her tits but I asked her to kiss and she offered a closed lip non kiss it has to be said, had to decorate her tits no doubt so she got on her knees and I adorned her chest, highlight of the deed.

massage with some cream was decent, slow and quite firm as she straddled my back and made some more small talk

a brief moment of clock watching where at 35 minutes left she says baby you have 20 minutes :unknown: flicked on my smart watch to reminder her when i booked for and when I got the final address but again, don't think she makes the bookings or gets the texts anyway, she let it go but I wasn't impressed with having to argue about time FFS, asks if I'm ready to go again and got her to lie next to me and stroked her all over as I spooned that ass, got warmed up and rubberd up quickly, slid into doggy (nice and tight) came on her cheeks, game set match. showered and bounced.

no DFK, average OWO, no eye contact, forgot to mention she looked away most of the time during mish, nice tight bod, beautiful tits with that droop I personally love for tit wanks, just about Neutral if that. not VFM and not independent

wouldn't return

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:46:21 am by dami3n »

Offline peter purves

massage with some cream was decent, slow and quite firm as she straddled my back and made some more small talk

a brief moment of clock watching where at 35 minutes left she says baby you have 20 minutes :unknown: flicked on my smart watch to reminder her when i booked for and when I got the final address but again, don't think she makes the bookings or gets the texts anyway, she let it go but I wasn't impressed with having to argue about time FFS,

Cheers for yet another well written review.

Always a downer when trying to prove E=MC2 (ie relativity of time)  :P  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac