Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNatalie27 - Avoid.  (Read 990 times)

3 review(s) for Natalie-GFE (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Wondering Wanker

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Outcall.  £150. 1 hr.  Total shite.

Avoid this one guys. I booked her for an outcall and she is nothing like her profile! She has 105 Adultwork reviews. 105 bullshitters. The only thing that's right is that she's friendly.

Quick bullshit list:
             Profile says                reality.
Age              27                           35+
Size           10-12                      16-18
             Perky boobs          Saggy boobs
           Natural blonde        Fake blonde with long roots.

She didn't even the self respect to turn up clean! She stank of perfume and weed. The smell was really really strong. The dumb bitch fronted up to an outcall and walked through reception and the hotel bar a little bit stoned and stinking of weed. She might as well have turned up and asked the front desk if anyone wanted to fuck?
Clothes off it was even worse. Her fanny didn't smell right. Not a diseased skanky smell. Just the skanky smell of old piss. She had a saggy arse and stomach rolls too ffs.
No fucking way was she a 27 year old natural blonde size 10-12.  Still pissed off this girl tried to charge 150 for an outcall by bullshitting every description.
Cut the meet short. No chance I was going near that pussy. I wouldn't have poked it with a stick. Looking at her feedback again after she'd gone, she has seen a lot of guys who book barebackers. One guy with 'Chess' in his username has seen a lot of barebackers and has seen Natalie a lot too. He wasn't the only one either. If she's not offering bareback, she doesn't give a fuck about seeing men who do. Should have checked her out better before booking her. Thank God I didn't fuck her.

Offline Steveni86

Unlucky fella.

£150 is a lot to drop (to me) on a shit booking

Offline Newtothisstuff

I saw her and reviewed her a while ago. She isn't 27! She didn't smell of weed when I saw her but she'd got so much perfume on she could have shat herself and nobody would have known.
Back when I saw her I'd pegged her at a size 14. She could be bigger.
I wouldn't book her again. But, the one thing that went in her favour was the sex. She really didn't hold back. She came quite a few times and was determined to drain my balls. Good OWO too. No hint of bareback on offer though. Could be because I didn't ask but I seem to remember her reaching for the condoms as soon as my cock was out of her mouth. My guess would be that she doesn't offer it but just doesn't check the punting history of people making bookings.
Never booked a girl who wears that much makeup and perfume before. Got makeup all over my clothes and the bed. The room still smelt of perfume the next day.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Just goes to show AW feedback means FUCK ALL! I’ve also had the misfortune of booking girls with lots of positive feedback only to realise that it was a whole load of bullshit. I trust reviews on here all day long before AW.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yeah. I should have looked better at her feedback too. I've just had a trawl through. That guy WW talks about has seen Blow Job Lips 84 and Barbed Wire recently. Both offer unprotected sex.
A couple of the other guys who booked her recently are bareback visitors too.
She obviously doesn't care who she sees.