Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline camshaft72uk

Hi

Bit of a lurker on the NW page,  am normally on the correct side of the Pennines! :-)

I don't expect any good news,  but wondered if anyone had seen anything of Sienna,  formerly or GFE in both Manchester and Leeds and I believe at least one other establishment.

Used to really enjoy he services and don't want to miss out if she happened to still be around anywhere?

I suspect she is back home now, but you gotta ask.  :-)

Offline chrishornx

sorry Icknow who you mean but not sure I have seen anything of her recently

happy hunting

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quite a few would like her to make a come back myself included, one of the best girls i've ever seen in 15 years punting  :drinks:

Offline wilky24

Thought I'd read it on hear a while ago  that someone said she had a boyfriend and had retired

Steve147

She used to work at Brooklyns in Crewe as well.She's independent now. Listed on AW as SiennaKink

Offline Blackpool Rock

She used to work at Brooklyns in Crewe as well.She's independent now. Listed on AW as SiennaKink
Different Sienna

Offline camshaft72uk

Thanks guys.

Didn't think there would be good news. 

But with how great a service she provided I had to ask.

Offline Solidrock

Thought I'd read it on hear a while ago  that someone said she had a boyfriend and had retired

Yeah that was me that said that, I asked GFE reception and they said she had left as she had fallen in love. Didn't necessarily mean it was a boyfriend. Rumours are that it could quite easily have been a girlfriend (now there's a nice image).

Join the queue if she ever gets back to work.