Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucky Lucy Xx - Hungarian - Seven Sisters  (Read 2660 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Met Lucy recently, she's based 10 minute walk from Seven Sisters station

Positive
- Girl in the picture, not as thin as I'd thought from looking at the pictures. Not a stunner, more like girl next door and size 8 with nice brown eyes and hair
- Dark hair with highlights, nice pony tail and I found her sexy
- Excellent massage skills, had a 5 minute then of course I wanted to do other things, not paying 100 plus 20 CIM for nothing!
- Decent OWO, initially toothy then asked her to change tactics and go softer so that went better
- Very good ball playing skill, plenty of saliva on my cock and balls. Good CIM finish, a little toothy but passed the test, certainly not the worst but not as memorable as others
- Sex was enthusiastic, took a good pounding at mish and cowgirl was great too. She really knew how to ride, good tits and I was squeezing them for a good 10 minutes!

Neutral
- Smoker's breath, hence didn't go for kissing. I said before not to smoke but she still did (at least I could tell), oh well.
- Quite bossy at times, on a few occasions I tried to get her to do something she told me she didn't like doing it...
- Limited English, pretty much no conversations. Came in and sucked and fucked then sucked and that was that

Negative
- Seems there are multiple girls working in the same house. I was upstairs and there was a room right next to it and I could hear plenty of noise of the girl and the punter in the other room. I just asked Lucy to turn up the volume of her music at one point

Overall I enjoyed the punt but probably not returning. 120 is a bit much for that location IMO.