Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the Polish Massage girl in Great Houghton from about 5 years ago  (Read 3053 times)

Online andyitc

External Link/Members Only

I think this is the Polish girl who used to work out of Great Houghton  a few years ago back on the scene. She used to do an absolutely awesome Tantric Massage and no one came close to being as good before or after. Does anyone know if it is her back again? Different phone number to the one I used to have

Offline Hotdogboy88

I believe it’s is Johanna it same area same massage road m set up and the account holder is called Johanna. Form an orderly cue. 😀

Offline Jaymes

Does she have any previous reviews? I can’t see any.

Offline chunky monkey

Andyitc, Hotdogboy88, Jaymes

I've not seen or heard anything of this one, would any of you care to explain the general positive vibes you have for Johanna?

Offline Jaymes

I’ve no idea. Seems she has a good rep. She’s a bit old for me.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Just an all out cracking girl. When last saw her she had an amazing body. And the massage is second to none I’ve had. She really takes her time. Really nice girl to boot and HE at the end if you after a massage and tug you won’t find better. But that’s all you will get, definitely no more on offer. Well not with me at least.

But tried every day last week to get in touch and each day it went straight to answer phone. So I’m not convinced she up and running again yet mores the pity.

Online andyitc

It is her and I have been in touch. I think she has been away and she is just getting everything ready before she starts work in next few days. I don't know what she is like now but last time I saw her she had a fantastic body. She was a gym bunny and a flat stomach and everything was toned. it seemed to me that she had the attitude that she wanted to be the best that she could possibly be at Tantric massage, she used to go over time on a regular basis as she just wanted to make sure that you had the best possible massage that you could

Offline chunky monkey

Andyitc, Hotdogboy88

Gentlemen thank you very much for the info    :thumbsup:

You've just made my decisions a lot harder - I was going to travel the hour or so up to Birmingham to see Lola Bell
Now I'm not so sure Birmingham/Northampton. Either way I guess I'm in for a treat  :yahoo:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Finally managed to get in touch made a booking for next week 😀😀
Does she still allow touching??

Online andyitc

Yes she does. I saw her two days ago. Her massage is  still as good as ever and doesn't look like she has aged in last five years. I was worried she might have added a few stone but no. It seems that her phone has been ringing continuously since she started up again so you have to persevere . She was extremely popular as most people who do a sensual massage just want to get you to an orgasm and then get you out of the door but she  want to be the best that she can be. I would be patient she is defiantly worth the wait. She is doing four hands with her friend as well if that is your thing

Offline Hotdogboy88

Cheers Andy for responding. Glad you had a great time and glad to hear she’s as fit as ever possibly the best body I’ve ever seen.

How much touching she allow a good feel of her tits? Any sucking of nipples??
Thanks again mate. Happy Easter 😀😀

Online scouting

What is her pricing structure Andy?

Online andyitc

It is £60 for 90 mins which is inclusive of happy ending which I think is a bargain. I usually pay that for an hour . The massage that you normally get (not from her) would be a straight massage with a few mins at the end for body to body and a happy ending but she is teasing almost from the start. She welcomed me into her house wearing red lingerie which left very little to the imagination. she then started the massage and spent a good part of it teasing and stroking and sliding her extremely sexy body against me. Sheer heaven. I hope that she keeps her prices at that level as I am used to spending £80 for B2B for just an hour.

Online Macedonicus

Went last week, can confirm everything andyc says.

No rush, was there nearly 2 hours which is incredible value for £60. Everything is very teasing just how I like it with superb technique at the end.

If I had one very slight reservation it would be that she doesn't seem to engage at all, ie there is no eye contact or smile during the session, having said that she was incredibly polite before and after.

Offline bobby1973

its funny
how so many of you guys have seen her but no reviews
why are you so scared

Online Macedonicus

its funny
how so many of you guys have seen her but no reviews
why are you so scared

Scared.... just a busy life with lots to do so a matter of finding the time.

Incidentally I went again yesterday and even better.

Offline bobby1973

yeah right
if you have the time to put on a post then
you have the time to write a review

Online Macedonicus

Are you the forum police...you need to get out more

Online scouting

I am indebted to andyitc for introducing me to this girl. Went yesterday, great time, fantastic vfm.
Don't want to engage in any squabbling over who and when should a review be done, but I will be doing one myself shortly. Happy to share.

Online andyitc

You will no doubt be overjoyed to know bobby1973 that Scouting has now done a review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193939.0

Offline Knicks

Just what I was looking for and I was hoping to set something up for later this week but the number seems to have gone off her ad.

Seems a really good service and VFM so maybe inundated with calls  :unknown:

I'll keep looking.

Online andyitc

I have spoken to her and it will back on in a couple of days

Offline MajorPayne

I have spoken to her and it will back on in a couple of days

Good to see Cassandra is still working. I wondered when I saw her advertisement had expired.

Texted her so looking forward to her reply.

Offline MajorPayne

Advertisement back online I see : External Link/Members Only

Hi, my name is Casandra and I'm 35 yrs old. I'm very friendly, pretty girl of a Mediterranean look and I'm a qualified masseuse based in Northampton.

I can offer you the most professional, tantric massage at the most affordable prices. My full body massage with lovely warm oil and unforgettable touch will help you to relieve some stress and tension in your muscles and it will relax your mind. I use a variety of massage techniques: Classic/ Relaxing Massage, Swedish Massage, Sensual/Erotic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Body to Body Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage. I can also offer you 4 hands massage with a female or male masseuse. I do my best to create each treatment uniquely to needs of my clients. This could be the best massage you've ever had!

Calls herself Cassandra, but her profile is in the name of Joanna G.

Hidden Image/Members Only