Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LCL Horley  (Read 876 times)

gagglez

Anyone been to LCL in Horley recently? No new reviews for a while.
Interested to know if there are any new personnel. Lisa is OK but fancied a change.

Offline MrMatrix

Anyone been to LCL in Horley recently? No new reviews for a while.
Interested to know if there are any new personnel. Lisa is OK but fancied a change.
I cant find your review on LCL , I take it you did do one, as I could be tempted to visit next time I'm near by.  :hi:

gagglez

Sorry
Thought I had.
Think that I replied to another thread.
Lisa is a very pleasant Chinese woman in her 30's. Although she is carrying a bit too much timber I have always had a fun time. B2B was £80 including RO and a very good HJ finish.
Very discreet location but only after the local businesses have shut up shop. Free parking outside.
Not been to LCL this year as I found some other venues near Crawley to try.
Get itchy feet (better than an itchy cock.....for he wits) once I have been to a venue a few times. I know what to expect but always on the search for something or someone different.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry
Thought I had.
Think that I replied to another thread.
Lisa is a very pleasant Chinese woman in her 30's. Although she is carrying a bit too much timber I have always had a fun time. B2B was £80 including RO and a very good HJ finish.
Very discreet location but only after the local businesses have shut up shop. Free parking outside.
Not been to LCL this year as I found some other venues near Crawley to try.
Get itchy feet (better than an itchy cock.....for he wits) once I have been to a venue a few times. I know what to expect but always on the search for something or someone different.

No problem but I was curious as to how LCL was and what the providers were like. Thanks for the reply. :thumbsup:

Offline thetinman007

Saw Lisa at lcl on Friday. Defo a meaty woman but really small tits. Superb massage and lovely bubbly personality. paid 30 for topless HE which was OK. I got the feeling she just wanted to get it out if the way. I've had way better at Bambi Beauty in Crawley. I probably go back but just for the really good massage. 

Offline MrMatrix

Saw Lisa at lcl on Friday. Defo a meaty woman but really small tits. Superb massage and lovely bubbly personality. paid 30 for topless HE which was OK. I got the feeling she just wanted to get it out if the way. I've had way better at Bambi Beauty in Crawley. I probably go back but just for the really good massage.
Very useful info tinman. Thanks for the Bambi recommend. Next time i'm in the area perhaps. :thumbsup:

Offline thetinman007

Susan and Jenny at Bambi are great. Neither are models but do superb b2b. Also Chloe but she is rarely working