Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Schoolgirl Kate - Burnley  (Read 1907 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

After many emails sent I finally managed to get to see SGK about a week ago
Plenty of good reviews already on here so no point in too much detail other than she certainly gets involved - plenty of kissing throughout,very good owo followed by cim then a chat before more owo and sex in doggie and cg
Nice friendly chatty girl but have to say really only average in looks and while I certainly enjoyed meeting her I was a bit disappointed (maybe I over anticipated having read her reviews)
Would probably revisit if she was a bit nearer but imo there’s plenty of others who provide at least as good a service
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:50:24 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Bikerboy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 13
External Link/Members Only

After many emails sent I finally managed to get to see SGK about a week ago
Plenty of good reviews already on here so no point in too much detail other than she certainly gets involved - plenty of kissing throughout,very good owo followed by cim then a chat before more owo and sex in doggie and cg
Nice friendly chatty girl but have to say really only average in looks and while I certainly enjoyed meeting her I was a bit disappointed (maybe I over anticipated having read her reviews)
Would probably revisit if she was a bit nearer but imo there’s plenty of others who provide at least as good a service

Looks are so subjective. A lot of guys rate girls an 8 or 9 I wouldn’t give bed space to!
Saw her about 3 years ago, service was in my top 2 out 100+ meets for me, I guess you weren’t convinced when you met her. Thanks for the review.

Offline lewisjones23

Looks are so subjective. A lot of guys rate girls an 8 or 9 I wouldn’t give bed space to!
Saw her about 3 years ago, service was in my top 2 out 100+ meets for me, I guess you weren’t convinced when you met her. Thanks for the review.

pointless reply, may as well WH for her

Offline Bikerboy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 13
pointless reply, may as well WH for her

Thanks for your pointless reply.