Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Kitkatclick Glasgow ?  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only
 I mention on here, but any info appreciated  :hi:

Offline timmy1

West End, East Dunbartonshire :unknown: as a milf man wouldnt mind seeing her, decent prices too.

Offline Camguy

Seeen her a while back, nice girl in a nice decent area.

Offline Clattypats

How does her face look?
Two eyes, a nose and a mouth.. :wacko: :wackogirl:

You've been on here 28 months, and this is your first post... :rolleyes:

Offline Harrymetsally

Seeen her a while back, nice girl in a nice decent area.

Is it east dunbartonshire or the west end?

Offline oldboy73

She's in Bearsden near the Asda so East Dunbartonshire

Offline Harrymetsally

She's in Bearsden near the Asda so East Dunbartonshire

Thanks for that.

She doesn't state kissing or DFK?

Offline J_H

I noticed that - the lack of DFK would put me off, possibly an oversight on her part?

Offline oldboy73

Oh she definitely kisses, dfk with tongues.

I'll pop a review up later tonight.

Offline J_H

Offline J_H

Mer her today, will put a review up. Definitely kisses, in fact she'll eat you alive! Nice girl.

Offline OGS20

When I first saw her location West end, East Dunbartonshire; I thought about a street called West End just across from the BP garage on the dual carraigeway between Maryhill and Bearsden? Or is that area known to local Bearsdeners as West End?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:31:30 pm by OGS20 »
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline J_H

It's not very far from that BP garage - very nice area.

Offline Astarter

So frustrating that two people had already met this girl, use this site but don't bother leaving a review of an unreviewed girl. Thanks to someone like J_H who talks the talk, walks the walk and leaves a review once finished.

Offline Jock D

So frustrating that two people had already met this girl, use this site but don't bother leaving a review of an unreviewed girl. Thanks to someone like J_H who talks the talk, walks the walk and leaves a review once finished.

+1

Offline Astarter

Oh she definitely kisses, dfk with tongues.

I'll pop a review up later tonight.

Not trying to be an arse but why bother saying you'll post a review of her then do nothing. That's twice in over a month you've mentioned reviewing her on two different threads. Better to say nothing than say something you can't or won't deliver.

Offline chinafan

Not trying to be an arse but why bother saying you'll post a review of her then do nothing. That's twice in over a month you've mentioned reviewing her on two different threads. Better to say nothing than say something you can't or won't deliver.

+1,000,000

Offline oldboy73

Review is up now, make of it what you will.

Offline Astarter

You are still a wankstain but a learning one in fairness! Happy to see I've had the effect that was desired. You are finally getting your act together it's just a shame you needed shook up to deliver but deliver you did none the less!