Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna of Playmates Leeds  (Read 1777 times)

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Apologies for the lack of detail within this review, was a few weeks ago now and my memory isn't the best...

Overall a fairly enjoyable punt with an attractive young blonde. Personality wise, I don't think we really clicked, but services were to my satisfaction, so no complaints really.

Comms
Fairly straightforward, combination of texts and calls with agency, turned up at a nice apartment block by the docks. Received the go ahead to head up.

Meet
Click of heels, the door opened, usual hiding trick. I entered to find an attractive young blonde - her pictures are accurate and she is very gym fit, has nice pert boobs and a lovely bum. She was wearing a tight red dress kind of thing (and I would soon discover nothing else). Led into the living room for a brief chat, didn't need a shower, so exchanged the paperwork and headed into the bedroom soon after.

Services
No messing around, we were both naked within 30 seconds of entering the room. Joined her on the bed for some nice light FK as her hand moved towards my stiffening cock. Moved into some nice OWO, at some point I spun her around for some 69 and her pussy tasted lovely and clean.

Condom on, started out with her on top, she liked to mix it up with some grinding and then some squat fucking, it was a great sight seeing this lovely girl bouncing on my cock. Swapped around for some mish, pounded away for a bit before switching to doggy. Gave her lovely bum a few light spanks as I fucked her from behind and loved it.

Felt close, so condom off, some more OWO then kissed her as she wanked me off til I came.

Wasn't really feeling a second pop in the hour so just had a clean up and relaxed, chatted to Jenna for a bit. To be honest, although we're not dissimilar in age, we didn't have a huge amount in common so the conversation was somewhat limited. I was just killing a bit of time really, so after around 10 mins or so, I decided to get dressed and head off.

Cost
£130 for an hour - received a small discount due to quoting another site.

Summary
Attractive, fit girl, nice OWO and a decent shag. Personally I probably won't book her again as I didn't really think we clicked, but may not be the case for the next punter, and I imagine you'd still enjoy giving her a pounding anyway.

Offline xxxboy

I didnt click with her either, i found her dull as dishwater.
Shame cos she is quite good looking, good body and i bet when she is in the mood could put quite a show on.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrA.  :hi: :hi:

I didnt click with her either, i found her dull as dishwater.
Shame cos she is quite good looking, good body and i bet when she is in the mood could put quite a show on.

She should always be in the mood at £2.50 per minute.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You gonna post a review fella ??

wolfmanx

She looks FAF and has decent skills, shame that she seems a little flat. That sort of thing can make or break a good punt.