Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MOLLY NCL  (Read 2707 times)

mhalshaw

External Link/Members Only 

Anyone seen or got any info ?
Looks great , do t look new lots of adultwork feedback but cant find anything on here

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen or got any info ?
Looks great , do t look new lots of adultwork feedback but cant find anything on here

Just the one review here but out of my price range so not for me.

Offline Slaine

She looks good and one good review. Got for it mate if she floats your boat.

Too pricey for me as already mentioned  :dash:

Offline Sir Punt

At 130 ph I'd expect EVERYTHING* and her to clean my house and car afterwards  :D :lol: :D

*safe

Offline Sar-Major

Looks "Fit as a Butchers Dog"  :rolleyes:  but a tad too young for me, and over priced as the other lads have stated.   :thumbsdown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

mhalshaw

Thanks for the help chaps
i couldnt find the review
Shes cancelled her work today now anyway

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Reviews show automatically as long as you post the AW link with the number in, or if you put the number in the search box they show as well.   :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

The thought of "Snow" has probably put her off........................ :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline CELICA GT

Looks fab but out of principle won't pay those prices  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

One to AVOID folks. 

This is Zara/Rebecca from Wardrobe-gate!  Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies - just avoid her like the plague.   

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
One to AVOID folks. 

This is Zara/Rebecca from Wardrobe-gate!  Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies - just avoid her like the plague.   

Thanks for that, once again I'm pleased she's too young / too expensive for me.   :hi: 

mhalshaw

One to AVOID folks. 

care to explain ?
Havent got a clue what your on about
or is it just a personal thing

Offline The Outsider

care to explain ?
Havent got a clue what your on about
or is it just a personal thing

She worked for Bonds a couple of years ago and was also on AW.  It turned out that her boyfriend filmed some punters from inside the wardrobe in her flat.  I saw her at that time and did a review of "Rebecca".   Amy assured me I wasn't one of those filmed, but it focuses your mind a bit! My only interest is in helping others avoid the same scare I had. 

The boyfriend was on UKE under the charming name of "Womb Raider".  I don't think it was ever clear if it was a blackmail attempt or just for titillation.   There was a long thread at the time either here or UKE. 

He was later arrested and found guilty of trying to lure underage girls into prostitution by pretending he ran a club in Durham.  This latter bit is all a matter of public record and there's links to the press coverage somewhere on here. 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:18:06 pm by The Outsider »

AmyBbw

The two of them also posted duo pics that they used as advertising of whoever she was working with at the time on their fab swingers account without the lasses knowledge.

Offline Sar-Major

She sounds like a "Right Little Charmer".............  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Buyer Beware......................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline johnny34

She sounds like a "Right Little Charmer".............  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Buyer Beware......................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Wonder if shes a 'snake charmer' Sar-Major?  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Wonder if shes a 'snake charmer' Sar-Major?  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's getting "Nowhere Near the Snake"  :scare: :scare: :scare: