Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herb Healing Walsgrave Road Coventry tel. 02476 659898  (Read 896 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Having no success in trying to make a booking with Li or Nancy (both fully booked)  I decided to try the Herb Healing Shop on Walsgrave Road Coventry . Phoned and made an appointment for a 1 hour massage for £45.
On arrival I was shown to a small room that had 2 massage couches each pressed up against the wall. The Chinese lady was named Jenny and I guess was in her 50 's and no oil  painting in the looks department . She told me to undress and lay down on one of the couches, so having stripped naked she soon returned to the room. I was half expecting to be covered by a towel but she didn't, so I thought this looks promising.
However things soon went downhill from then onwards .The massage basically consisted of being prodded from the side of the couch on my back and a few rough rubs on my neck and shoulders followed by strong thumbs digging into my shoulders  :scare: .Then onto my legs and buttocks with more prodding  nothing in any way sensual, no cc swipes or accidental touching of the crown jewels. Eventually she asked me to turn over where she proceeded to rub my stomach then moved to my legs, stiil no touching of the little fella who by this time was still showing no interest and was still asleep. After a few minutes she then pointed to it and asked if I wanted it massaging. After such a poor massage I should have just cut my losses and run, but I thought in for a penny in for a pound, so I  asked how much. £20 she said so I agreed. BIG MISTAKE, she barely oiled it up before administering one of the worst hand jobs I've ever had with the weird technique of turning her hand upside down so her thumb was at the base of my cock rather than the top. With such a poor technique it took longer than usual for me to cum but eventually we got there. The only good thing I can say about this whole sorry episode is that she didn't over do it on the massage oil, which is a good job as all you get is a quick wipe with a single piece of tissue paper . On getting dressed I looked at my watch and only 40 minutes had lapsed of the hour. So to sum it all up a very poor massage , rough hand job and not a full hour in the room. There is no link to post as they don't advertise on gumtree or anything not that I'll  ever be returning there. Should have gone to Thai Spa over the road. Fourty minutes of my life I will never get back and £65 lighter
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 08:00:16 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Beamer

Oh dear. But thanks for the review.
This one goes onto the "avoid list"

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry to hear this mrbluesky. I think you've been spoiled of late by old lode lane.  :D

Appreciate you taking time to review, and it will be very handy for those members from around that area.  :thumbsup:

Better luck on the next one you try, although by sounds of it, cannot get much worse than that!

Offline mr.bluesky

:hi: definitely one  to avoid

MarcT

Appreciate the review MrBluesky.  :drinks:

You deserve more than a drink for TOFTT and going through that. I probably could cope with a poor massage but good yank or vice versa, but both the massage and the yank being shite is too much.  :dash: :dash:

Herb Healing and Jenny will never see my wallet.  :thumbsdown:

The quest continues