Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate lily - Cancelled on me at her front door!!  (Read 5133 times)

24 review(s) for PASSIONATE Lilly xx (18 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for _Seductive Marika_ (20 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Heph]

Offline Red_baron1

External Link/Members Only

Passionate lily.

I' ll start by saying I've seen lily 4 or 5 times over the last 18 months with no probs so today was really weird.

To be honest I was in two minds about posting this as I always enjoyed myself and shes a great looking girl...
Any way... I made a booking the day before, all good, confirmed that morning, again no issues.
I make my way to the building in central London, really looking forward to seeing her. I get to the door of her building and I get buzzed in, I then knock on her flat door, no response, I try again thinking I wasn't loud enough, no answer, I even use the post shutter for letters to see if thats louder...no answer!! I'm now feeling inconspicuous as her flat door is by the building entrance.  I call her, goes straight to voice mail..wtf.
I leave the building and call again where she answers and tells me she doesn't want to see me???!!
Why couldn't she have told me this that morning. Pretty much wasted my time. It's not like she wasn't working that day, her aw profile  was on all day. It was just me she didn't want to see.

Rejected by a prossy.. How bloody embarrassing

loverbass

Something tells me this pic isn't actually Passionate Lilly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Sounds like you are having a breakdown OP.

She is just a pro$$ie, move on and find another one.

Regardless, does not justify the WGs action, she should have notified before. Unless you were being a bit stalkerish and showed up at her place by making a booking through a different number.

The reasoning behind that thought process, is you never bothered to write a review the past 4 or 5 times you punted her when you had no issues. No you can't get hold of her and you start whinging. Grow up. 

Offline Red_baron1

Sounds like you are having a breakdown OP.

She is just a pro$$ie, move on and find another one.

Regardless, does not justify the WGs action, she should have notified before. Unless you were being a bit stalkerish and showed up at her place by making a booking through a different number.

The reasoning behind that thought process, is you never bothered to write a review the past 4 or 5 times you punted her when you had no issues. No you can't get hold of her and you start whinging. Grow up.

I'm just posting a review - isn't that the point of this board??
You seem  to have issues and should reflect on that instead of being aggressive.

Offline Sinz

I'm just posting a review - isn't that the point of this board??
You seem  to have issues and should reflect on that instead of being aggressive.

You seem to have EAS, you should really get checked out.

Offline Mr_Shins

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate.

There seem to be some undercurrents beneath this saga.

Would you like to say what?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

Appears you are not the first person she has done that to:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=156527.0

+1 
Looking at her reviews it seems shes acted this way at least twice before. If she makes a habit of it then its useful to know that.

Offline Red_baron1

I've only ever had good experiences with her.  So the whole thing seems weird to me.
 If she didn't want to see me she could of cancelled that morning or not buzz me in through the front door. Wasting my time like that is not professional.

Offline boardyhell

is she still open to swallow lately

holland

I've only ever had good experiences with her.  So the whole thing seems weird to me.
 If she didn't want to see me she could of cancelled that morning or not buzz me in through the front door. Wasting my time like that is not professional.
Op she did something like that in the past if you read through her negative reviews.
Thanks for reporting anyway. I'll take her off my hotlist (once again).

Offline Sinz

The fact the WG is a weirdo still stands.

Just to be clear, you got to the door she could see who you are through the peep hole, did not open the door. Is that right ?

Offline Red_baron1

The fact the WG is a weirdo still stands.

Just to be clear, you got to the door she could see who you are through the peep hole, did not open the door. Is that right ?

Yeah...Bit of a knock to my ego if it was based on how I look

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP and warning.......too may sweets in this sweetshop to get hung up on one with previous it seems....Im not interested so my hard earned stays put.....there are enough time wasters about this one has no manners as she could have cancelled you before you spent your time.  Quirky behaviour, no manners she is a skank in my book...better luck when you move on... :hi:

Offline Sinz

Can’t be the looks as you have punted her 4-5 times before.

Sounds like she had a mental episode again.

timteboom

She did the same to me even though I had seen her ~10 times in the past. She's got problems so let it go

Offline Sinz

She did the same to me even though I had seen her ~10 times in the past. She's got problems so let it go

You dint bother to review her even once ?  :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Why?

How you look is irrelevant

Offline Belgarion

A review would help the forum

STAR-LORD

STAR-LORD

timteboom

You dint bother to review her even once ?  :unknown:

Don't fucking go asking me for shit when on another thread I asked something and you asked me to go and find it myself (?)

timteboom

A review would help the forum

Too mixed to add a review - literally the same as OP - she was great up until I guess she decided she didn't   wanted to continue meeting

Offline Sinz

Don't fucking go asking me for shit when on another thread I asked something and you asked me to go and find it myself (?)

Ohh cry baby, did I hurt your feeling? stop being lazy and write reviews without making excuses for not writing them.. You want others to contribute, but can be bothered yourself to do anything other one line piggy backing comments... get a move on you Troll.

Offline Bassman

In this game WG’s must come across all sorts of weirdos. Risky business what she’s doing. For example, in my review of Suzy Cortez, the guy that got on before me? I could see him causing problems in this situation. I guess what ever her problem, this game isn’t helping, or could even be the cause. Not the kinda WG I want to see! Good thing for all those that have reviewed her! For the ones that don’t, let’s hope you don’t have a negative experience only for someone to come along and say it happened to them, didn’t bother reviewing. In this case though due diligence may have softened the blow.

Offline Belgarion

Too mixed to add a review - literally the same as OP - she was great up until I guess she decided she didn't   wanted to continue meeting

Irrelevant

All reviews count

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ohh cry baby, did I hurt your feeling? stop being lazy and write reviews without making excuses for not writing them.. You want others to contribute, but can be bothered yourself to do anything other one line piggy backing comments... get a move on you Troll.

+100

The guy is a grade A prat he has a habit of posting rubbish and when questioned he gets into a strop and throws his toys out of a pram, hopefully admin will give him his marching orders soon.

mrhappypants

Personally, if I was turned away at the door on a subsequent visit I would take it as a prompt to review my operating style...

Offline puntlilly

Same problem with lilly here.
I booked her many time and she was always great but once, she left me waiting at the door after i booked and confirmed, she just ignored my text and i left with blue balls.
Today again i booked her 5 hours in advance and was welcomed by another girl.
When i said that i booked lilly, she replied that lilly wasn’t here today.

She is a good girl but the person in charge of the booking is a complete idiot.

Offline Sinz

I booked her many time and she was always great but once, she left me waiting at the door after i booked and confirmed, she just ignored my text and i left with blue balls.

She is a weird WG- I agree with that.

But you are a completely obsessive weirdo.

You literally made an account on UKP with the username puntlilly and been on here since October last year and this is your first post ? :dash:

timteboom

Was the other girl hot?

Offline Joelawerence

Is the other girl on Adult work as well?

Offline Sinz

I guess you have been kicked off here and banned for being your true self - Trash

FlyingBreadMan

According to another forum which is bb based she used to offer bb until she got the clap...AVOID!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
According to another forum which is bb based she used to offer bb until she got the clap...AVOID!

I wouldn’t trust anything on that forum. It’s just full of fantasist and dreamers!!!
I would only believe it if a trusted poster on here had been offered it.