Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxie of Manchester - incall  (Read 1766 times)

10 review(s) for Roxie-Manchester (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie of manc (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie of Manchester (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Roxie-? (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Roxie_Rai (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

tryme

Time and date: 14/3/18 @ 5.15pm
Cost and time: £130 and just over an hour
Venue: incall apartment city ccentre

Well having not seen roxie for a while I took the opportunity to see her at her incall location. Easy to find and went straight up to the apartment on my arrival. Had a shower, a coffee and then a quick catch up like old friends.

Into the bedroom we went straight into DFK. Lots and lots intact through the whole time. OWO was given and soon I was ready for a condom. On it went and sex in a few positions.

The 2nd half was pretty much the same, but we tried having sex in other parts of the apartment before ending up back on the bed with roxie riding me till I came a second time.

All in all a very good punt. Good communications and certainly no clock watching!

I would recommend her

STAR-LORD

:cool: :dance:

Alright enough of that now - back on topic! Review hijacker.  :lol:

STAR-LORD

Time and date: 14/3/18 @ 5.15pm
Cost and time: £130 and just over an hour
Venue: incall apartment city ccentre

Well having not seen roxie for a while I took the opportunity to see her at her incall location. Easy to find and went straight up to the apartment on my arrival. Had a shower, a coffee and then a quick catch up like old friends.

Into the bedroom we went straight into DFK. Lots and lots intact through the whole time. OWO was given and soon I was ready for a condom. On it went and sex in a few positions.

The 2nd half was pretty much the same, but we tried having sex in other parts of the apartment before ending up back on the bed with roxie riding me till I came a second time.

All in all a very good punt. Good communications and certainly no clock watching!

I would recommend her

Thanks for the review. May I ask, do you know if she tours much?  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 06:34:10 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

Alright enough of that now - back on topic! Review hijacker.  :lol:

Yes,my apologies 'tryme'-glad you had a good punt. :thumbsup:

🐺🐺🐺 wolfie  is now leaving this thread as he has post reports to do. :D :lol: :sarcastic: :hi: 🐺🐺🐺

STAR-LORD

Yes,my apologies 'tryme'-glad you had a good punt. :thumbsup:

🐺🐺🐺 wolfie  is now leaving this thread as he has post reports to do. :D :lol: :sarcastic: :hi: 🐺🐺🐺

No I bloody well don't...  :P

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:15:42 pm by Goldfinch »

STAR-LORD

:thumbsup:

Just kidding dude.  ;)

Roxie was meant to tour Cardiff with a friend back in July/August. I'm still hoping she may venture South Wales sometime, and I don't often see reviews of her on here.

Online Moby Dick

and I don't often see reviews of her on here.

A bit like a bus, wait ages and 3 cum together.......does she do parties?