Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Carolina - Colindale  (Read 1111 times)

2 review(s) for NAUGHTY CAROLINA X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline DastardlyDick

Having read the reviews on here, I decided to take a punt with Carolina.
Big mistake!
Comms were OK via initial phone call requesting a 1 hour booking and subsequent texts for postcode and exact location, which is one of the many new developments springing up around Colindale.
Carolina greeted me at the door, I'd say the pictures are reasonably accurate - it's definitely the same woman - but they don't show the "baby belly" which is quite pronounced, but all in all the milf type you'd expect. English is pretty minimal.
Shown into one of the bedrooms, and this is where it all went downhill!
Nothing of the promised GFE was provided.
Despite requesting an hour, I was informed that I could have 15 or 30 minutes, so I went for the 30 minute option at £50. I was then told to get undressed, no offer of a shower, no kissing and lie down on my front. After a few perfunctory strokes with a minimum amount of baby cream, I was told to turn over the mac was put on and she proceeded to a BJ, unfortunately Mr Happy had decided he'd had enough and wasn't coming out to play! Carolina made it clear that this was about all she was prepared to do in terms of arousal techniques, and just stood there waiting for me to put my clothes on and go which I did.
In case anyone is wondering why I didn't kick up a fuss, as I entered the flat I clearly heard a male voice coming from another room, so Sergei (or his Hungarian Cousin) was clearly nearby, and to be fair, Carolina obviously had a cold or something and may have been forced to work today.
I certainly won't be going back.
External Link/Members Only

Online man0208

not a surprise
this one was the bad punt i experience
was in harrow above o2 shop
changing profile and location
you should have asked for the money back.  :diablo:

Offline DastardlyDick

not a surprise
this one was the bad punt i experience
was in harrow above o2 shop
changing profile and location
you should have asked for the money back.  :diablo:

Had it not been obvious that Sergei was on the premises, I would have, but I'm not going to take a beating for £50 and have to explain the bruises etc to Mrs Dastardly!
On further reflection, I believe this to be the same woman who is on AW as Edith Sexy Cougar.

Offline RAJEC

She’s been around for a while with multiple profile (names). Saw her years ago and thought she serves well as a p &d, if things are really bad.
Shame if she is being forced to do it, although i always thought the Hungarian brigade from behind the O2 shop were indies. Oh well...