Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.Crystal - Wimbledon  (Read 1595 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Integeroverload

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Dealt with by text. A bit fiddly as originally wanted to see her mid-week but ended up being the weekend as she is popular and seemingly a bit of a part-timer.

Location: Comfortable flat on Wimbledon one-way system. Door is a bit exposed for some people's liking I'm sure. This place will be known to many as housing the Hungarian group which vary enormously in looks and enthusiasm (but not age).

Cost: £130 for 1 hour DFK, OWO, Penetration, vaginal and anal.

Her: Friendly blonde, late 40's, Hungarian and well reviewed on this site. Nice breasts and bum. Curvy but not too slim, has lost some weight since I saw her last time in Harrow on the Hill a few months ago and looks the better for it.

Event: I have always found her to be a very good punt. A long bout of sexy DFK with appreciative noises was followed by OWO. She has excellent oral skills although I wouldn't exactly call it deep throat...still it does the trick. Moved on to the main event where we both enjoyed sex with gusto.  She enjoys having her lips/clitoris rubbed with cock and can reward you with a drenching if done just so.

Finished with anal which also seems to be one of her favourites.

Would recommend: Yes, unless the age thing is a problem.

Would return: Well I have been to see her a few times now so maybe it's a case of "been there, done that".

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP as you know she is a sexbomb and a top punt....she is pushing the higher end of the budget these days but a great experience.. :hi: